MiamiDolphins.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MiamiDolphins.com

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Has to b one of the worst team sites compared to other NFL team sites.It lacks features and it just plain dull!
Who ever is in charge of the Dolphins official site should take notes from other sites like Jaguars for example.

Is it just me or other agree with me?

I have never minded it. It has lots of stuff If you are willing to put the time and effort to search for stuff. For example, It has game summaries, reports, quotes, pictures, and stats from games 4 years ago until now. I think the site is a good one, not the best, but neither are 30 other team sites. BTW, since we ran out of players to bash do we now have to bash the website? :lol: :jk:

Prime Time said:
I have never minded it. It has lots of stuff If you are willing to put the time and effort to search for stuff. For example, It has game summaries, reports, quotes, pictures, and stats from games 4 years ago until now. I think the site is a good one, not the best, but neither are 30 other team sites. BTW, since we ran out of players to bash do we now have to bash the website? :lol: :jk:

Have you been to other team sites?Which features more multimedia weekely videos and columns.The DOlphins website lacks substance.

ThunderCane said:
Not only is it dull, it lacks new information..such as camp reports and the such.

Hopefully some high ranking Dolphins executive is reading this and makes the changes needed. :D

minus said:
Has to b one of the worst team sites compared to other NFL team sites.It lacks features and it just plain dull!
Who ever is in charge of the Dolphins official site should take notes from other sites like Jaguars for example.

Is it just me or other agree with me?

It has a lot of features and content, but it's poorly orginized. It's one of the worst orginized sites I've ever seen. You have to spend entirely too much time to find the INFO you need on that site.

Because of that I have to agree with you!

Oliver...

haha i noticed this along time ago when i went to a few other teams sites and i was amazed at how "high-tech" they were compared to the fins site

oh well, its not really THAT big of a deal

Its a horrible site. Boring and lacking of any pizazz. But I did get Waynes address there to write him some nasty letters about his ownership of the team. Finheaven is tbe best for Fins news.

As said before, it's poorly designed. It does have a wealth of information (maybe not the most current, sometimes) but it's badly organized, so most of the time, unless you're just looking around, you're not going to find what you need - quickly.

Maybe they should hire AJ...

Haven't been to many other sites...

just the donkeys and fudge packers and both are way worse that the Fins site. Hey it's not the best, but worse ones are easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom