Miami's Willie Williams wants out of his scholarship | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami's Willie Williams wants out of his scholarship

even though he wasnt a starter, i think a change of scenery along with some hard work will turn him into a 1st rounder. my only concern is that i dont think he will work hard. i watched him play in high school, kid straight took heads of in the championship game, all the hype coming out of highschool was definetly deserved

UF Fin Kat said:
hmm urban meyer needs some linebackers. :pray:
:sidelol: Urban Meyer Weiner needs a lot more than just linebackers :sidelol:

jbyrd423 said:
even though he wasnt a starter, i think a change of scenery along with some hard work will turn him into a 1st rounder. my only concern is that i dont think he will work hard. i watched him play in high school, kid straight took heads of in the championship game, all the hype coming out of highschool was definetly deserved

Man, all it takes is "some hard work" . . too bad most high school superstars who don't make it in college usually didn't put in that "hard work". They rely on there high school days to give them a rep, but its a new world in college man. I remember Willie, he was a beast in high school, but I can say that about a number of players I watch in high school, maybe not to his effect but alot of high school players look great in "High school", its all about that transition to the next level which will make u exceed in the NFL. High school is pretty basic football, alot of running with some play action thrown in, very little shotgun, when u get to college all that changes, u see dozens of formations u will never see in high school, and u gotta adjust . . mentally, and if u can't, u will not make it on this level, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom