Michael Huff | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michael Huff

that's a nice highlight reel of Huff. Dude makes some serious plays.

I go to A&M, and I knew this guy was going to be a star in the NFL. Did you see how well he plays the option. Lol, thats the only play A&M has!! He has great speed and great play recognition. I would love to pick this guy up or use a 2nd round pick on Josh Barrett.

But why is Huff being traded? He is a good player, has he said he wants out of OAK, or are the raiders being dumb as usual?

Huff anchored the #1 rated secondary in the NFL over the last two years. The Raiders D s-uck-ed overall, but they were tough to pass against. Huff needs some work in run support however.

Are you serious? Channing Crowder is one of our most valuable players. Why would we ever trade a valuable linebacker for a just as young, mediocre, safety?
r u kidding? crowder sucks and michael huff was just a rookie but a top 10 pick. oakland would laugh at a trade like that.

Huff is so good, I was hoping he'd be there when we drafted in 2006 but our late-season winning streak took us out of range. This guy can be a top safety in this league and can match up man-to-man too. I liked him a lot coming out of Texas.

Huff anchored the #1 rated secondary in the NFL over the last two years. The Raiders D s-uck-ed overall, but they were tough to pass against. Huff needs some work in run support however.

..some of those vid clips, not withstanding. It looks like he;s OK when he lines up on the LofS, but watching a few raider games last year (fantasy-related), i noticed he got blown up a few times when crowding in between teh tackles on run plays

Crowder one of our most valuable players? ... I look for Bill to replace him next season, too much to do this season. Crowder = dumb as a pile of bricks.

BTW, did you know where London is and that black people live there?

Crowder had like a 3.85 at UF, a pretty good undergrad. And above a 1200 on the SAT (when it was on a 1600 scale).

I GUARANTEE those numbers are way better than those on this board that actually did go to college.

BTW, he made the London comment on purpose to get on ESPN.

You think a 1200 and 3.85 is stupid enough to make a comment like that?

C'mon.

That said, I'd trade him for Huff in A NANOSECOND.

We're short on inside linebackers right now...so that's probably not a good idea. But i'd welcome Huff anyday in a trade . The guy i want miami to go after as well is DeAngelo Hall.- then we will be set

I'd love him, he is a great player with his best years ahead of him. if he and Jason Allen can both start that would give us a great combo

Are you serious? Channing Crowder is one of our most valuable players. Why would we ever trade a valuable linebacker for a just as young, mediocre, safety?

I want some of what's in your pipe. Have you ever seen Crowder play?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom