Micheal Bennett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Micheal Bennett

bastid said:
I just saw somewhere that Miami is seriously interested in Micheal Bennett. They are willing to give up a first and a quality player to get him.

http://vikings.theinsiders.com/2/277211.html

I'm down for that. Pull the trigger. We need a capable 1000 yard back in here. If we have to give up a lot to get it done. Oh well. Ricky screwed this organization, but there is nothing we can do but try and fill the huge gap he left in our team, and in our hearts. I like Michael Bennett and I'm all for it. Ogunleye, and a 3rd?

Seriously Fin Fans. Believe me I know it's hard. It's a huge blow. But we must focus on fixing this problem asap. The season is right around the corner, and if we don't get this fixed, we can kiss our season goodbye.

Get him! I'm a big Michael Bennett fan. Our offense would not lose much at all with him in the backfield.

Dolphinizzle said:
Seriously Fin Fans. Believe me I know it's hard. It's a huge blow. But we must focus on fixing this problem asap. The season is right around the corner, and if we don't get this fixed, we can kiss our season goodbye.

hey dolphinizzle, have you heard that sweet *** song by godsmack on the other side album "touche" tell me thats not the greatest song you have ever heard?

No not Bennet. Get Fred Taylor. Who would you rather have? Bennet or Taylor? I would have to say Taylor. Hi style of running is that of a power back like Ricky. I'd chose Fred.

I hope Spielman doesn't panic and make our situation worse in the future. I am sick of giving up #1s. Trade Madison, but not Wale.

I love Ricky and all, but if we could land Taylor, and sign O-Gun, CC, and McMike long term... YAY!

First off Viking Update is a fan publication that is wrong far more often than it is right. Mike Tice has been raving about Bennett all offseason and I see very little chance of the Vikes trading him. I could see a slightly better chance of trading Onterio Smith or Moe Williams but even that would be unlikely.

Dr.Rad said:
I love Ricky and all, but if we could land Taylor, and sign O-Gun, CC, and McMike long term... YAY!
How are you planning to land Taylor and keep all those guys?

BSQX4 said:
Taylor is always hurt.
and so is Bennet. I read another thread Edgerrin James could be a possibilty after this season. But I cant wait that long!

I love bennett but that would definatly mean a west coast offense shift. I wouldn't want to subject him to that kinda pounding. James would seem highly likely next year, because hes from miami, but I think he is washed up. I sure don't wanna see the fins loose a first rounder though. William Green is a good alternative, but he has a knack for getting himself in trouble. This is a horrible situation!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom