Michigan beats Notre Dame on last second TD!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan beats Notre Dame on last second TD!!!!!!

Shoelace will go down as one of the most beloved Michigan Men ever. So humble, such a great leader, and so exciting.

As for the game, yeah the defense was awful, but Mattison and Hoke are trying to rewrite 3 years of poor coaching to that unit. Hell both have gone on record of saying they aren't expecting miracles this year. I WILL say this though. There are pieces on the defense with Jordan Kovacs, Jake Ryan, Kenny Demens, and Brandon Hawthorne. And has many yards as were given up, the defense has made more big plays in 2 weeks than it did the previous 3 years.

Still a lot of work to do, but I've liked what I've seen.

Anytime Gary Busey is in a movie it's wise to avoid watching it.

Except this eliminates Lethal Weapon, The Buddy Holly Story, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Predator 2, The Firm and, of course, Rookie of the Year.

And I won't stand for that. Well, except maybe Predator 2. That one can stay unwatched. And Rookie of the Year, because I was joking.

*Anyhow, we've derailed this thread enough. Michigan people deserve their place to celebrate. It's going to be tough sledding for them in the Big-10 this year, so they should savor this win while they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except this eliminates Lethal Weapon, The Buddy Holly Story, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Firm and, of course, Rookie of the Year.

And I won't stand for that.

*Anyhow, we've derailed this thread enough. Michigan people deserve their place to celebrate. It's going to be tough sledding for them in the Big-10 this year, so they should savor this win while they can.

don't forget 'lost highway'. and although 'under siege' was another in a long line of terrible steven seagal movies, his character in that was therapeutic.

Shoelace will go down as one of the most beloved Michigan Men ever. So humble, such a great leader, and so exciting.

As for the game, yeah the defense was awful, but Mattison and Hoke are trying to rewrite 3 years of poor coaching to that unit. Hell both have gone on record of saying they aren't expecting miracles this year. I WILL say this though. There are pieces on the defense with Jordan Kovacs, Jake Ryan, Kenny Demens, and Brandon Hawthorne. And has many yards as were given up, the defense has made more big plays in 2 weeks than it did the previous 3 years.

Still a lot of work to do, but I've liked what I've seen.
For 3 years I wondered when I would see the defense make a big play. Now I wonder where is the next one coming from.

I am hoping for an 8 win season and decent bowl game but when they get talent in to Ann Arbor over the next couple of years, they will be back amongst the top 10. The recruiting has been unbelievably good and they have repositioned themselves in Ohio, a place Rich Rod refused to recruit from and the coaching is far superior then we have seen going back to Bo.

We may not have many highlights once we get into Big 10 play but I am going to enjoy this one for a while.

For 3 years I wondered when I would see the defense make a big play. Now I wonder where is the next one coming from.

I am hoping for an 8 win season and decent bowl game but when they get talent in to Ann Arbor over the next couple of years, they will be back amongst the top 10. The recruiting has been unbelievably good and they have repositioned themselves in Ohio, a place Rich Rod refused to recruit from and the coaching is far superior then we have seen going back to Bo.

We may not have many highlights once we get into Big 10 play but I am going to enjoy this one for a while.

as of right now, We have a top 5 class. I haven't checked in a while but Rivals had us as the number 3 class, and Scout had us with the number 1. We also have 2 probable 5* players for 2013 in QB Shane Morris and ATH Dymonte Thomas

ND sucks. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of hypocrites either. I don't usually root for certain individuals to fail, but Brian Kelly can go **** himself.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Notre Dame fail. Anyways, good win for Brady Hoke in his first year at Michigan. However, I think there will be a different outcome when the Aztecs come into town.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Notre Dame fail. Anyways, good win for Brady Hoke in his first year at Michigan. However, I think there will be a different outcome when the Aztecs come into town.

It's gonna be a tough game. All Michigan fans have been saying this, and Ryan Lindley is probably the best QB we'll face all year.

Brian Kelley is the one who filled there fans with Hope and ambition this year

He's also the one that looks like a complete tool on the sideline every week, had a kid die because of his stupid decisions, and has a starter on his team that raped a girl leading to her suicide. Brian Kelly. Lou Holtz. The most hypocritical fans in all of sports. **** Notre Dame.

Back
Top Bottom