**Michigan State Spartans Football** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Michigan State Spartans Football**

They have a good team. This from a Canes fan
They’ve been a pleasant surprise and Tucker’s portal raid seems to have them a year or two ahead of schedule.

I know there’s some frustration in Canes country but I was impressed by Miami’s athleticism and toughness. King is a player.

This Michigan State team can be really explosive on offense. Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan will need to put a lot of points on the board to beat them because their respective defenses will be stressed. Back half of the season will be nerve racking but fun to watch.

Go Blue!

For an ol’ college football guy like me, the BigTen is about to be a whole lotta fun to watch. All these good teams are a fixin’ to start knockin’ heads with each other and fightin’ for CFP glory.

Iowa/Penn St. Saturday was just the beginning and it was a dandy.

Although, if there’s one team in the country I don’t want to play right now it’s probably Ohio St. It’s obvious the loss to Oregon was a fluke.

Let’s git it on! B1G style!

For an ol’ college football guy like me, the BigTen is about to be a whole lotta fun to watch. All these good teams are a fixin’ to start knockin’ heads with each other and fightin’ for CFP glory.

Although, if there’s one team in the country I don’t want to play right now it’s probably Ohio St. It’s obvious the loss to Oregon was a fluke.

Fluke or not, Here in P12 country, the quest for legitimacy begins w/ a single victory

It may be just me but the P12 is ignored unless the Univ of Spoiled Children i.e. the Trojans are the bell cow

p.s, I'm rooting for Iowa in the B1G

That Ohio State defense has only been tested against Oregon. I'm waiting to see how they handle Michigan State.

Ohio State will be the predetermined champ until someone knocks them off the throne. Sparty could be the one to do it. Mel Tucker used the portal to build a solid team.

The B1G East is much like the SEC east was several years back when the eventual winner was thrown to the wolves in the championship game, normally against Alabama. I don't see Iowa as the #2 team in the country and honestly, I won't be surprised to see them lose 1 before the B1G championship game.

I can't wait for that Bama vs Georgia game. It's going to be so good we'll probably see them go at it twice. Football gets no better than this.

Second half features Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan state all playing each other. Going to be a great 6 weeks to watch unfold. I kinda think that Michigan State vs Ohio State winner gets into the playoff.

SEC will get Bama and UGa. That 4th spot will have several options excluding the ACC Champ, Pac12 Champ, or Notre Dame.

Second half features Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan state all playing each other. Going to be a great 6 weeks to watch unfold. I kinda think that Michigan State vs Ohio State winner gets into the playoff.

SEC will get Bama and UGa. That 4th spot will have several options excluding the ACC Champ, Pac12 Champ, or Notre Dame.

Won’t be Notre Dame or ACC champ. Cincy already beat Notre Dame (handily) and the ACC is toast.

But I do agree Iowa isn’t the #2 team. I’m just pulling for em.

Watch out for Cincy. They should win out.

Back
Top Bottom