Michigan vs. Notre Dame | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Michigan vs. Notre Dame

MikeO said:
ND=fraud

They were lucky to beat GT. I think ND only had 1 completion of over 12 yards in that game.

IF ND loses in a blowout they will fall to 9 or 10. If they come back and lose with some respect they will drop to about 6 or 7
hmm, weird, you never post negative thoughts.

Irish were lucky to get by GT this year. Since that game I knew they werent going underfeated. They better hope Ohio State loses one game and that the Irish beat USC (which wont happen). Brady Quinn say bye bye to the hiesman because Troy Smith or A.D. has thier name all over it. Troy Smith will be the first Qb taken in this year draft.

UF Fin Kat said:
:sidelol: :confused:

Brady Quinn then the L'ville kid. Probably in that order

smith doesn't have the size or speed of vince young. despite how flawed young is, and how silly it is that he was the first QB taken, he does have the basical physical tools that would warrant a top 5 pick....i guess. smith doesn't.

Quinn is overated. I can't believe you guys think he is the best QB in football.

Doing good this year thus far. 250 yd passing per game 7TD 0 Int. Just my opinion.

Majpain said:
Quinn is overated. I can't believe you guys think he is the best QB in football.

He's good but overhyped defeniatly. Just look what happening today and against GT 2 very good defensive teams.

Back
Top Bottom