Mike Ditka Trying to get Ricky to come back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Ditka Trying to get Ricky to come back

gmoney41

Starter
Reaction score
On espn news and sportscenter, Mike Ditka is going to talk to Ricky before he faxes in the retirement papers, he is going to try to change his mind and said he is going to tell him that it is a big mistake and he will regret it 4 weeks to 6 months from now. So we'll see what happens but will we welcome him back?

How will we react if he does somehow comeback? Now THATS a question..

I'm undecided right now.

I once had an employee that kept saying she couldn't hardly make into work and that she wanted more time off. I gave her all the time off she needed. I replaced her because I didn't trust her to show up. Same as Ricky. It's not that he is a bad guy, he could almost be so unselfish that he wanted his friend Travis, to have his job. Would our team be better with him? Yes, if he was used correctly. No, if they pound him the center of the line time after time.

I dont want him back right now. As of now I hear a fire in the players that hasnt been there and everyone thinks we are done. If ricky came back it would be a disasterous move to lockerroom chemistry.

hunter5nc1 said:
"Williams is also selfish. Making this kind of decision a week before the Dolphins were to open training camp makes anything Terrell Owens did seem trivial. This is a quitter, a guy who bailed on his teammates as they were readying to make a Super Bowl push."
I'm sorry, I just had to respond to your signature.

"....a Super Bowl PUSH?"

A PUSH? What is that? So if I understand correctly, the Fins are REALLY trying to win a Super Bowl this year. They are PUSHING. No more fooling around.

Bwhahahahaha! That's a good one! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PatriotGOD said:
I'm sorry, I just had to respond to your signature.

"....a Super Bowl PUSH?"

A PUSH? What is that? So if I understand correctly, the Fins are REALLY trying to win a Super Bowl this year. They are PUSHING. No more fooling around.

Bwhahahahaha! That's a good one! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Uh, I believe what Pete Prisco (the guy who wrote that paragraph) meant "Super Bowl push" as in the start of the season. 'Readying for their Super Bowl push.' Get it?

Gonk said:
Uh, I believe what Pete Prisco (the guy who wrote that paragraph) meant "Super Bowl push" as in the start of the season. 'Readying for their Super Bowl push.' Get it?
:shakeno: I don't think he has the mental capacity to get that one, Gonk.

Back
Top Bottom