Mike Wallace #11? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace #11?

Jim "crash" Jensen, the best fin to don #11.

3c3e9e51ed152201307851e6526a5b75c70990b8-1.jpg

Save 11 for Tavon Austin!!, he wears #1 but only QB's can wear 1 so I want him to wear 11 for the dolphins in the slot.

I know, we wont do it, he's too small and wishfull thinking etc ect blah blah. whateva!

I don't think anybody looks good in 11. It's the worst number out there, IMO. It's probably one of the reasons I never bought into the overflowing praise of Jim Jensen. Good guy, good player but overstated.

Receivers look fantastic in the 80s and generally pathetic in any other range. Other than some 40s. Warfield could pull off 42 and Michael Irvin fit great at 47.

When receivers started wearing numbers in the teens it was a big hint toward declining taste in general. Same crowd that is desperate for mean looking logos and dark on dark jerseys likes the receivers with narrow numbers, as if somehow that makes them faster or more formidable. :lol:

As a kid I do remember being fascinated by Lance Alworth as #19 in the Charger powder blues, streaking under bombs from John Hadl in the late AFL game on Channel 7.

I hate it when receivers wear the small numbers. Why can't receivers just wear numbers 80 through 89, like they are suppose to.

I am almost certain Rishard Matthews tweeted about changing his # to 18, disappointed b/c he looked great in #86 especially with that visor, reminded me of Gadsden
Me too I liked him wit 86... Is 12 Retired by Bob griese???????????

I don't care about that, but if he could put up 11 TDs this year even better!

I never realized people had such strong opinions about what # a player wears.....gimme a break. I'll take more concern with his numbers in the stat line.

Too bad receivers can't wear #'s in the 40's...He could then wear #42 as in 4.2 second 40 yard dash...a constant reminder to the DB's trying to cover him...

Back
Top Bottom