mike williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mike williams

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
a lot of people were hoping we would draft him in the 3rd or 4th round last year, man i wish we had he has been really good for the bucs, better then arrelious benn has been, and same for montario hardesty haha i had really liked ben tate who went to the texans but hes on IR so i guess you never know, but man i wish we didnt draft odrick i feel like hes just a slow phillip merling

a lot of people were hoping we would draft him in the 3rd or 4th round last year, man i wish we had he has been really good for the bucs, better then arrelious benn has been, and same for montario hardesty haha i had really liked ben tate who went to the texans but hes on IR so i guess you never know, but man i wish we didnt draft odrick i feel like hes just a slow phillip merling

Odrick, before the injury, showed flashes of being special. He's got the perfect size and great ability. He's ready to be a starter in this league. Everything I saw from him in the past screamed Richard Seymour to me.

Although, we didn't really have a need for defensive end, I feel he will be a solid contributor for years to come. Mike Williams may not have helped...Chad Henne's looking less and less like a franchise quarterback as the year goes on.

Back
Top Bottom