MJ another return?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MJ another return??

BrettPKT

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just to step aside from football for one sec... I was listening to sporting news radio and they said there are reports that Jordan has contacted the Miami Heat in regards to another potential return for the chance to play with Shaq. I don't have a link, i don't like basketball, nor do i live in miami but i thought it might interest a few of you.

Miami will become the L.A. Lakers and N.Y. Yankees if this happens. Shaq has requested Karl Malone come to Miami as well. Shaq is an icon, but I don't think we need to see everyone he knows go to Miami. But hey, let MJ go to Miami. Then, he can go to New York, and then the Lakers. By the time he's done, he'll have retired and re-retired about 15 times. Way to go

That's not too far fetched... this will be his what... 4th return? Isn't 5 rings enough? He's probably bored of sitting home and swimming in his money.

6 rings?? That guy really is the man. I'm just reporting what i heard on the radio... they were talking about how Rodman was working out with a team and then they went into how MJ contacted the Heat. I'm sure it'll pop up on espn.com or sporting news... considering that's where i heard it from.

YEAH He was looking into buying into the team not playing for it. I say let him buy in a little and use him as a public figurehead to attract players, media coverage and fans.....not that Shaq hasn't done that already but when his playing days are over is he gonna be fully invested in the Heat or will he be like "...well I wanna be remembered as a Laker, blah, blah..." I hope he goes in the Hall of Fame as a Heat!!!! That would be the perfect slap in the face to an organization that turned they're backs on him. I think he wins two rings here and retires on top and goes in the hall as #32 for Miami!!!!

cubanbadguy said:
YEAH He was looking into buying into the team not playing for it. I say let him buy in a little and use him as a public figurehead to attract players, media coverage and fans.....not that Shaq hasn't done that already but when his playing days are over is he gonna be fully invested in the Heat or will he be like "...well I wanna be remembered as a Laker, blah, blah..." I hope he goes in the Hall of Fame as a Heat!!!! That would be the perfect slap in the face to an organization that turned they're backs on him. I think he wins two rings here and retires on top and goes in the hall as #32 for Miami!!!!

but dont let him run the team or the Heats will end up like the Wizards when he was running it.

BrettPKT said:
Just to step aside from football for one sec... I was listening to sporting news radio and they said there are reports that Jordan has contacted the Miami Heat in regards to another potential return for the chance to play with Shaq. I don't have a link, i don't like basketball, nor do i live in miami but i thought it might interest a few of you.

Wrong board......I think you want www.heatheaven.com. ;)

MJ just said (ESPN Sportcenter) that he is not coming back to the NBA.

cubanbadguy said:

Please, Shaq will be remembered as a Laker. My money says he doesn't even make it to the championship round with the Pistons and Pacers in their way. The Lakers didn't slap him in the face either. "The Big Fatty" decided he was worth 45 million a year and demanded an extension that would pay him as such. Seocndly, He never came to camp in shape and sat out and faked injuries, or at leat enhanced them when he felt like it. Wait until Shaq can't get an oreo cookie or something very minute in Miami, he will suddenly become "injured."

He has lost 30 pounds, and he will be at 320 when the season starts, if you saw him at the VMA's, you would have been able to tell the weight loss already, shaq is now motivated, dont get mad becuase the lakers lost shaq.

Back
Top Bottom