MLS select team to play Real Madrid in September | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MLS select team to play Real Madrid in September

Arsenal = Yankees

An all star team from MLS is more than capable of beating Real Madrid.Give me a break is not like is a MLS club against Real Madrid.

minus said:
Arsenal = Yankees

An all star team from MLS is more than capable of beating Real Madrid.Give me a break is not like is a MLS club against Real Madrid.

Arsenal dominated the EPL this year but they aren't the Yankees. They don't do very well in European competition and a lot of teams spend a lot more money than them. Before the season started their biggest signing was Lehmann although in January they did spend a lot of money on Reyes.

Real Madrid is obviously going to be more talented than a MLS all-star team but the MLS select team will care a lot more about the game and I doubt Real Madrid will play any of their top players.

minus said:
Arsenal = Yankees

This statement is just so wrong I don't know where to begin.

A super talented team that is very familiar with each other will always be better then a team of strangers, especially if the strangers are nowhere close in terms of technical ability, defending and class. MLS is God-awful compared to the major Euro leagues and no self respecting, knowledgeable footy supporter will claim otherwise.

Don't be too sure Bod, Ice might say differently. ;)

Prime Time said:
Don't be too sure Bod, Ice might say differently. ;)

Nothing bod said in his last post was wrong, except I do think the MLS team might have a chance because of the effort they will probably put in. MLS teams have a very good record in friendlies against European competition because the MLS teams simply care a lot more about the games. Real Madrid is a lot more talented than any team the MLS can send over there and the European leagues are a lot better then MLS.

Anyone know at this point where the game will be shown?

Should be fun. Who do I go for? :soccer: ;)

Migs182005 said:
Anyone know at this point where the game will be shown?

Should be fun. Who do I go for? :soccer: ;)

:lol: I am having the same problem.... :soccer: Is this a new smiley?? :lol:

Bodzilla29 said:
Still think so?

I told ya so! :)

Primetime, you have to come back and take your licks when you are wrong. You will not gain respect by ignoring posts where people call you out.

Gotta give respect before you earn it! :)

Back
Top Bottom