MNF: New England At Minnesota | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

Two calls that the refs screwed the vikes,but that's not why the pats win.

Miami 13 said:
You're happy?
I'm happy to see Chad Jackson doing well, yes.

About the bull**** calls? No. I was expecting a great game, but it's been nothing close to that because of the officials. And I picked the Patriots to win. I'm not a homer or a sellout, I'm just giving my realistic prediction.

My god...they called a penalty against the Patriots for roughing the QB. :eek: Expect that ref's game paycheck to get docked by Belichik. :lol:

well it took the Patriots long enough but they made their statement game tonight. Its official - they're back

adamprez2003 said:
well it took the Patriots long enough but they made their statement game tonight. Its official - they're back

Hope Peyton and the Colts beat them next week...if not, then at least the Colts won't have an undefeated season.

Roman529 said:
Hope Peyton and the Colts beat them next week...if not, then at least the Colts won't have an undefeated season.

man i havent seen receivers get that wide open in the nfl since i dont remember when. its like a college game out there

it will be interesting next week:D

elite14eva said:
they're d-coordinator should be fired.

Yeah and take Capers with you. You just hear Joe Theisman slam the Phins??? :tantrum:

elite14eva said:
what did he say?

Joe said, "Many experts were saying Miami was going to unseat the Patriots and win the division," then he says really sarcastically, "How is that going?"

I'll snap you in two Theisman, you punk!!!!

Back
Top Bottom