Mock Draft Game: anyone want to play? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: anyone want to play?

Well what I'm going to do once we get 31 people I will set up another thread with all 3 rounds. I will contact each player via PM to let them know its their pick. If they don't respond within 24 hours I will replace them.

I will provide links to sites that have mock drafts and Player info for those who need.

Should be interesting how it plays out.

Good plan. But you do need 32 people, despite their cheating, the Pats do have 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Yeah well this war aint over!

I wonder what team I get.
Guys do some recruiting get some people to join.

Well what I'm going to do once we get 31 people I will set up another thread with all 3 rounds. I will contact each player via PM to let them know its their pick. If they don't respond within 24 hours I will replace them.

I will provide links to sites that have mock drafts and Player info for those who need.

Should be interesting how it plays out.

Thanks for putting this together Majpain. I have already begun to lose sleep on who to take at #1!

Thanks for putting this together Majpain. I have already begun to lose sleep on who to take at #1!

Np I like doing Mocks seeing the different outcomes of who to take. I think its going to be interesting on how everyone picks.

Though I can't take the credit for this. I'm sure someone before thought of this :p

Back
Top Bottom