Mock draft game picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game picks

Chiefs trading the 6th pick in the draft....

Send offers if interested...Thanks guys.

The seattle seahawks trades a 6th round pick and deion branch in order to swap with the kansas city chiefs to select:

Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

the chiefs were most likely going to take Okung and the seahawks make sure they get thier guy, the future franchise left tackle for years to come. the best tackle in the draft could go as high as 2 to the lions. now matt hasselback can return to his 2007 form with time to throw the ball.

I thought we were only doing three rounds?

Kansas City selects Rolando McLain, LB, Alabama.

Self explanitory really.....Defence is very ordinary and Rolando gives the franchise a "defensive QB" for the middle of the field.

With the 7th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select C.J. Spiller Running Back, Clemson.

ok if the next pick isn't in by 6 tonight, I'm gonna use Mod powers to cut the clock down to 6 hours, and if the pick isn't made by that team's GM, PhinPhan910 will select for that team.

oakland is uuuuup, let's goooo !

(someone might wanna PM the guy... armglock33 isn't a user i see often around here ... ! )

ok if the next pick isn't in by 6 tonight, I'm gonna use Mod powers to cut the clock down to 6 hours, and if the pick isn't made by that team's GM, PhinPhan910 will select for that team.

You might aswell just make the pick now Chambers

Back
Top Bottom