Lions 2nd round pick

Dolphins send/Lions recieve:
1st round 12th overall
2nd round 43rd overall
Ted Ginn
Joey Porter
Philip Merling

the lions just got owned...by the commish

come on now, you move up 10 spots in the first, about 10 spots in the second, all for three overrated players that wouldnt get a third round pick combined? and i cant trade a future second for julius peppers in a fair deal?

the lions just got owned...by the commish

come on now, you move up 10 spots in the first, about 10 spots in the second, all for three overrated players that wouldnt get a third round pick combined? and i cant trade a future second for julius peppers in a fair deal?

Wow, hate to see you say that. Even though porter is old he will shine in our 4-3 scheme, oh yea and Merling is still young and developing into a pretty solid DE oh wait now we have a burner in Ginn (who did pck up his game towards the end of last season) to line up alongside CJ for Stafford to throw to, and I only dropped down 10 picks for all this to happen. I already had Delmas playing Safety so I didn't need Berry, and this draft is stacked with Defense. They way I see it, I got three quality players and only dropped 10 spots which is where I wanted to be in the beginning. My player should still be where I want him, and I didnt loose any round picks. The commish got what he wanted as well, so stop your crying over your Peppers trade and deal with it LOL.

Kansas City are on the clock and are trading the 5th pick.......

Anyone wanting to move up?

Wow, hate to see you say that. Even though porter is old he will shine in our 4-3 scheme, oh yea and Merling is still young and developing into a pretty solid DE oh wait now we have a burner in Ginn (who did pck up his game towards the end of last season) to line up alongside CJ for Stafford to throw to, and I only dropped down 10 picks for all this to happen. I already had Delmas playing Safety so I didn't need Berry, and this draft is stacked with Defense. They way I see it, I got three quality players and only dropped 10 spots which is where I wanted to be in the beginning. My player should still be where I want him, and I didnt loose any round picks. The commish got what he wanted as well, so stop your crying over your Peppers trade and deal with it LOL.

do you know what 10 spots, going from 2 to 10 is worth? its worth like a 1st round pick or 2 seconds. you got a guy that is a 3-4 linebacker, a 3-4 5-technique, and a wide reciever that isnt that good. porter and merling dont even really fit in a 4-3 defense. this trade would have been decent if you had gotten the dolphins second round pick, but you GAVE up your second round pick. im sorry man, you got owned.

Its now the 6th pick up for trade.

Send offers if you want to move up and get your guy!

You got legit owned. no doubt. im not in this just a bystander giving my 2 cents but to make it a fair trade, phinfan wouldve had to include like a future 2nd, thats how one sided your trade was. you traded down in 2 (from the 2nd pick which is sooooo valuable) rounds got a struggling trackstar, team chemistry killing olb on the downside of his career, and a project. congrats..

Julius Peppers is available for a 1st round pick. Anyone interested? (Tennessee maybe?)

Panthers franchise Peppers and send him to Seattle for the #40 pick.

Back
Top Bottom