Mock draft: ok here me out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

With a draft that's unusually high in top and 2nd tier QBs, with all our picks, you seem to have left something kind of important out :shrug:
I was aiming for from late but he was off the board... I’m starting to think Fromm might end up being the best QB in the draft.

Can make every throw and doesn’t force anything

I was aiming for from late but he was off the board... I’m starting to think Fromm might end up being the best QB in the draft.

Can make every throw and doesn’t force anything

At a time when most are starting to think the opposite of him? hmm. No chance I'd take Fromm or Herbert over Burrow.

I like the first two picks in the mock. I like Swift but I am not high on taking a RB that high, right now. In two years that pick might make more sense. A rebuilding team can't waste the first two years of a rookies career trying to just compete.

I applaud the effort but to walk away with No QB or CB? Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Yeah.... Sorry but you've got to address the game's most important position this off season, because with that draft you've just made the 2020 fins a lot better than this year's, therefore you'll have zero chance of getting a Lawrence or Fields in 2021.

Well at least your 1st pick was good to me. I am opening up to the possibility of drafting another QB not named Tua.

Hell, I would even take Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round.

Nope, I'm not going to hear you out

To be fair he didn't ask anyone to listen to him, I think he's making a statement that I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for with"HERE me out" :)

That Dolphins defensive line would be amazing. Have to get a quarterback pretty early, or hope Rosen develops.

Back
Top Bottom