Mock draft, we move down in the 1st round, gain a 3rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft, we move down in the 1st round, gain a 3rd

Snoop

Active Roster
Reaction score
Really went senior bowl heavy in this one. KC will get a comp 3rd so they can afford to lose one in a trade up with us.

1.27 LB Haason Reddick
2.54 TE Bucky Hodges
3.91 DE Tanoh Kpassagnon
3.103 OL Taylor Moton/OL Isaac Asiata
5.167 CB Corn Elder
5.182 S Rayshawn Jenkins
6.208 TE Michael Roberts
7.245 QB Seth Russell

Compensatory picks in bold, we'll see which comp picks we receive, as of now I'm going off overthecap's prediction of getting a 3rd and 5th but others have predicted two 5th round picks and OTC also has two 5ths as a possibility.

If comp picks are bolded, then both our 3rds need to be bolded.

Actually in my trade down scenario the Chiefs gave us #91 which is their own 3rd rounder. Their comp pick in the 3rd would be around 10-12 picks later...if they offered that instead I'd still make this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really went senior bowl heavy in this one. KC will get a comp 3rd so they can afford to lose one in a trade up with us.

1.27 LB Haason Reddick
2.54 TE Bucky Hodges
3.91 DE Tanoh Kpassagnon
3.103 OL Taylor Moton/OL Isaac Asiata
5.167 CB Corn Elder
5.182 S Rayshawn Jenkins
6.208 TE Michael Roberts
7.245 QB Seth Russell

Compensatory picks in bold, we'll see which comp picks we receive, as of now I'm going off overthecap's prediction of getting a 3rd and 5th but others have predicted two 5th round picks and OTC also has two 5ths as a possibility.

Unless Kpassagnon has a great combine, I don't see him as great value in the 3rd. I think TE Eric Saubert would be a better pick, great route runner and the biggest hands in the draft.

Unless Kpassagnon has a great combine, I don't see him as great value in the 3rd. I think TE Eric Saubert would be a better pick, great route runner and the biggest hands in the draft.

Well Kpassagnon might be a better athlete than player right now, although he did impress in the senior bowl practices and the game...I think his stock will rise after the combine, he reminds me of JPP. As for Saubert, couldn't find an official hand size for the guy, I wouldn't use a 2nd and 3rd on back to back TE's, but the other TE I grabbed late actually has some of the biggest hands ever recorded, 11 5/8, pretty close to a record for any player.

Back
Top Bottom