Mock Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Offseason

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
HC: Jeff Fisher
OC: Todd Haley
DC: Greg Williams (I would perfer if we would be able to give the job to Todd Bowles)

ReSign: DT Randy Starks, DT Kendall Langford, Tony McDaniel (at the right price)

Cut/ Let walk: Paul Soliai, Vernon Carey, Chris Clemons, Yeremiah bell, Will allen, Phillip Merling, and Lex Hilliard

FA:
QB: Matt Flynn (I would like to bring him in and get a rookie QB for him to compete with)
imagesqtbnANd9GcQc6VxriCoKichgqOSASpBJj6-1.jpg

OG: Ben Grubbs (I think he would be a great to replace Vernon Carey at the RG spot)
imagesqtbnANd9GcRr1_plvPT6e9XODwXTlXaMcb-1.jpg

LB: Curtis Lofton ( I would love to have him i think he is a beast)
imagesqtbnANd9GcRyAqiFCduM_1F19yzp7JULt2-1.jpg

TE: John Carlson (I feel he is a very good TE and will come cheap coming off an injury)
imagesqtbnANd9GcRJuJkXVnSzFPWv24IFJX7HcM-1.jpg

SS: LeRon Landry(Coming off a big injury will probably play on a one year contract that will be fairly cheap)
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ7s2zBW6czCidDutAbcPkFSB-1.jpg

FS: Michael Griffin: (Brought in when Jeff Fisher was still with the titans)
imagesqtbnANd9GcSohVUPcCAIfbjj6GqzCpyaMn-1.jpg

Draft
Round 1: Ryan Tannehill (I believe he is going to be a very good QB in the NFL and would have to compete with Matt Flynn)
imagesqtbnANd9GcSVrzMkQfTEEsoHhXDd06PGSU-1.jpg

Round 2: Mohamed Sanu (He would be a perfect #2 oppsite of Brandon Marshall and would love to get him here)
imagesqtbnANd9GcQplsLQ0sishnUowXszpNHd7w-1.jpg

Round 3: LaMichael James: (I personally feel he is going to be a very good RB in the NFL and the reason i think he will be here this late is cuz of his size)
imagesqtbnANd9GcTneyAP3p314xvGiJ1IvMcdEj-1.jpg

Round 4: Marcus Forston: (he would be a good pick up and let him compete for a spot on the Dline we will be lossing quite a bit of people)
clear.gif

2012 Offense

QB: Matt Flynn, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Moore

RB: Reggie Bush, Daniel Thomas, LaMichael James

FB: Charles Clay

TE: John Carlson, Anthony Fasano

WR: Brandon Marshall, Mohamed Sanu, Devone Bess, Brian Hartline, Clyde Gates

LT: Jake Long

LG: Ben Grubbs/ or Richie Incognito

C: Mike Pouncey

RG: Richie Incognito/ or Ben Grubbs

RT: A draft choice or a FA pick up

2012 Defense assuming we switch to the 4-3

DE: Jarred Odrick

DT: Randy Starks

DT: Kendall Langford

DE: Cam Wake

OLB: Koa Misi

MLB: Karlos Dansby/ Curtis Lofton

OLB: Curtis Lofton/ Karlos Dansby

CB: Sean Smith

FS: Michael Griffin

SS: LeRon Landry

CB: Vontae Davis​

There are only 2 I think will come at a high price that's lofton and grubbs I want Flynn but I would not want to over pay

Opposing QBS will have a field day going in with CamWake as your only pass rusher...

I live in DC and i can tell you Landry blows! constantly getting torched no thanks

How about.......

1. Courtney Upshaw OLB ALA.
2. Brandon Weeden QB OK ST.
3. Markelle Martin S OK St.

Free Agents
1. Paul Solia
2. Piere Garcon
3. Cortland Finegan

You should have said "Fantasy" off-season in the title to think there would ever be a chance to sign all those free agents. Ideally, we'd be lucky to get 2 from that list. The number of quality free agents each year is limited, which caused their price tags to go up and multiple teams to bid. Unless you have a TON of cap room, it's just not logical. I'm more interested to see who gets cut b/c the free agent crop isn't loaded the best.

there's no way you'd be able to sign all those free agents...forget about it

Yeah it sounded pretty good but we would be so over the salary cap trying to sign up all these FA's.

Back
Top Bottom