Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock

deepsouth_46

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of talk about moving down. I know this is all fantasy land, but it’s interesting what some believe the 3 could fetch as far as pieces.

This one has us getting 12, 44, and a 1 & 2 next year from San Francisco. They also throw a 3 in the following year. I am less interested in the package than translating that into possible names.

For this one they give us Waddell, Zaven Collins, Najee, Eichenberg, and Humphrey in the first two rounds. Again, I don’t necessarily think all those names will be there, but I would be thrilled with these guys being added in one year.

I thought about it after I posted, feel free to move to the draft forum.

Wouldn’t mind it but we need to get either Chase or smith that’s not an option to not. Wouldn’t mind trading 3 for all that then using 12 and 44or 50 to trade back into top 10 for smith or chase. If we get smith/chase plus get an additional 1st and 2nd and a 3rd this year then that’s a win.

Wouldn’t mind it but we need to get either Chase or smith that’s not an option to not. Wouldn’t mind trading 3 for all that then using 12 and 44or 50 to trade back into top 10 for smith or chase. If we get smith/chase plus get an additional 1st and 2nd and a 3rd this year then that’s a win.
I like the idea of completing the total rebuild of the line and still getting Waddell who is no slouch. Either way there is no wrong answer I think

I like the idea of completing the total rebuild of the line and still getting Waddell who is no slouch. Either way there is no wrong answer I think
There really isn't a wrong way to go about it... anyone who tells you that there is only one way is just too selfish to see other points of view and to in love with their own opinions. Mostly, I just giggle when they do this.

There really isn't a wrong way to go about it... anyone who tells you that there is only one way is just too selfish to see other points of view and to in love with their own opinions. Mostly, I just giggle when they do this.
Bravo! Its hysterical this, "no option to not get this guy"....🤣🤣🤣

Agreed.

Seeing the "we must draft so and so" posts drives me mad.

As if there is only one WR in this Draft and if we don't get him we have to wait a year for another shot.

Many view the possibility of not getting Chase/Smith/Waddle as an abject disaster, an unrecoverable apocalypse.

Justin Jefferson is a fresh example of getting a WR later in R1 who is better than the 4 guys taken in front of him.

Every year there are late round WRs and RBs that succeed. The trick is identifying them

Agreed.

Seeing the "we must draft so and so" posts drives me mad.

As if there is only one WR in this Draft and if we don't get him we have to wait a year for another shot.

Many view the possibility of not getting Chase/Smith/Waddle as an abject disaster, an unrecoverable apocalypse.

Justin Jefferson is a fresh example of getting a WR later in R1 who is better than the 4 guys taken in front of him.
Hell... (now that I've had my fun) I'm still not sure that Marshall isn't the guy with the most upside in this draft. Or Bateman...

Now, if my coach, Mr. Flores... sir... tells me that he wants a specific guy, then I am going to say, yes, sir... and see what happens. I have a lot more respect for this man than any of the lunatics on this board.

I would love this draft. We get Waddle and Collins. We get #44 and SF 2022 first and second. That’s a home run for us. Would rather have Surratt or Gainwell than Eichenburger, but still nice mock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom