Moderator Removes my Avatar and my Signature. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moderator Removes my Avatar and my Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions and Suggestions forum.

But now I'm curious as to what happened. Seems inconsistent to have a poster who is outwardly pro-NRA and nothing happen, but have one be anti-NRA and censored. Inconsistent for sure...

EDIT: After posting that, I see your avatar popped back up. Might have just been a system issue or something maybe...?
everyone has the power to report a poster or message they suspect is in violation of the Finheaven TOS.

Thanks for the "Infraction" and the reason "annoyance" and the 3 points. I can promise you, I will lose no sleep over it.

There are plenty other forums to waste my time on anyway.

the mods and admins have every right to change, move, delete posts, threads, avatars and signatures without giving notice.
Then it comes down. But who gave anyone the right to replace it with an avatar of their choice?

I have seen the pro NRA avatar and that is why the "Stop NRA" avatar was posted.

I will take all my stuff down right now, but I hope the other pro NRA avatar gets treated exactly the same way. Removed and replaced with the avatar of your choice.

And his signature as well. Seems reasonable to take down the OP's stuff in light of the TOS, but it begs the question as to why the member NRA has been allowed to have his blatantly partisan avatar and signature up for months without anyone saying anything...?
Honestly, I'm not about to go on a crusade for "justice" and witch-hunt the moderators. I have never seen the political rule enforced before, so, as far as I'm concerned, it has not been a rule prior to today. A problem arises when the rule isn't enforced fairly. I also feel like his signature isn't inherently political.

:bobdole:

Sort of like the NAACP crying about an Obama Clown?

:bobdole:

Sort of like the NAACP crying about an Obama Clown?
Nothing like that at all. More like stopping the NAACP from marching while allowing the KKK to march. (This isn't metaphorical)

Whats next?

People insulted by Vaark's sigs?

No end in sight down this path....

Whats next?

People insulted by Vaark's sigs?

No end in sight down this path....
No one is insulted. We're just requesting that this rule be enforced fairly for all users, or it go back to not being enforced.

Nothing like that at all. More like stopping the NAACP from marching while allowing the KKK to march. (This isn't metaphorical)

I could say I find your user name insulting.

I am part Mexican commonly referred too as derogatory term of "beaners", why do you hate beans? (sarcasm)

So does that mean Bumpus can't post half naked women when pan handeling for votes during FH Lounge Rat awards?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Apparently you're incapable of making comparisons...

Called a joke dude.....

Wow has FH gotten reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal up tight lately!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

View attachment 11176

I could say I find your user name insulting.

I am part Mexican commonly referred too as derogatory term of "beaners", why do you hate beans? (sarcasm)

So does that mean Bumpus can't post half naked women when pan handeling for votes during FH Lounge Rat awards?
I have a picture of Mr. Bean with a red X through it. Again I'm not arguing about being insulted or agreeing with the rule or not. I'm just arguing for a fair enforcement of the rule.

His avatar has been changed and I can rest easily now.

I have a picture of Mr. Bean with a red X through it. Again I'm not arguing about being insulted or agreeing with the rule or not. I'm just arguing for a fair enforcement of the rule.

More naked woman! :d-day:

Seriously though, I do agree with you. Fair is fair.

we have turned a blind eye so to speak when a member has a political sig or even a riske' sig/avatar when that member posts primarily in the appropriate forum. so if you want a sig/avatar, keep your ass in the pofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom