Modify your Ricky Jerseys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modify your Ricky Jerseys

Slappy8800 said:
i just bought an authentic ricky for 40 bucks...cant beat that price!!

I wouldn't buy the authentic ricky if it was only a damn penny...he's a fing bum!!!

Go Fins!!!

How about drafting Cadillac Williams and give him number 34...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
im not gonna bash the guy.....no one bashed jim brown or barry sanders when they decided to retire early...did Ricky go about it the wrong way? of course...but its his life, his decisions

Slappy8800 said:
im not gonna bash the guy.....no one bashed jim brown or barry sanders when they decided to retire early...did Ricky go about it the wrong way? of course...but its his life, his decisions

he's a bum PERIOD.

You are WAY too forgiving Slappy...Ricky was a traitor to the team and fans. I don't wish him harm but he gets ZERO respect from this phinfan...

Phinfan1980 said:
You are WAY too forgiving Slappy...Ricky was a traitor to the team and fans. I don't wish him harm but he gets ZERO respect from this phinfan...

ZERO from this one as well. :mad:

do you give Brown and Sanders respect? if so why them and not ricky?....JW

Slappy8800 said:
Yeah but they didn't do it a couple of weeks before the start of the season. There is a difference.

njfinfan said:
My husband brought me home some black electrical tape. I have two jersey dresses with the nbr 34, so he helped me put an x across the number and the name. That's the only way I'll wear them.
your husband? your a chick?

Slappy8800 said:
do you give Brown and Sanders respect? if so why them and not ricky?....JW

Because RW is a loser...he QUIT on the Fins 2 weeks before training camp...and the reason why he QUIT was becuase he doesn't feel like he needs to abide by any rules...he QUIT becuase he rather smoke dope that play football...he's a loser IMO. He didn't want to serve the 4 game suspension without pay for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy for the 3rd time...that's why he's a fing bum!!!

Go Fins!!!

ok so what of he quit because he wanted to smoke pot 1 month before camp?

alls im saying is, its his life he can choose to do whatever he wants...if he wasnt happy why should he have to stick around? If we dont like our job, we dont have the luxury of just up and quitting, but we can look for something else and then leave

remember football is just a game

"alls im saying is, its his life he can choose to do whatever he wants...if he wasnt happy why should he have to stick around? If we dont like our job, we dont have the luxury of just up and quitting, but we can look for something else and then leave"

Even if you did leave you'd have to give proper notice. To not do so is widely considered unethical. For pro football, proper notice is before the draft.

Back
Top Bottom