Monday Night Mock Participatory Draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Night Mock Participatory Draft

Washington is up and I have no clue so I pass on that one.

Campbell is a good choice cause they need another pass rusher and he's been very productive doing so.

For the Cowboys, you could go CB (Jenkins or Talib); WR (Limas Sweed) or RB (Felix Jones, Johnathan Stewart).

Cherilus to the Steelers. That seems to be what nearly every mock has the Steelers doing.

1. Jake Long -MIA
2. Gholston - STL
3. Matt Ryan - ATL
4. McFadden - OAK
5. Clady - KC
6. Chris Long - suck
7. Glenn Dorsey - NE
8. Albert - Balt
9. Ellis - Cinci
10. Rivers -Saints
11. McKelvin - Buffalo
12. Chris Williams - DEN
13. Otah -CAROLINA
14. Brohm - BEARS
15. Harvey Detroit
16. Mendenhall Arizona
17. Merling-Vik-Queens
18. Cromartie-Texans
19. Devin Thomas-Eagles
20. DeShaun-Buccs
21. Campbell-Skins
22. Felix Jones-Dallas
23. Cerlius- Steelers
24. Limas Sweed-Titans

Vince Young factor might be over played but whatever. Hes the selection.

After paying Shaun Alexander the big bucks he has really played well...Wait he hasnt...at all...Mo Morris is decent runner, but cant take on a whole load by his self.

Johnathan Stewart-Oregon

I like the Sweed pick. They have to get a WR.

Seahawks is tricky. I think Dustin Keller would be a good choice, especially with most of the top WRs off the board.

You think even with signing Julius Jones and TJ Duckett they would still go running back?

Yeah I guess I kinda forgot about those guys...But dont you think its a bit early for Keller??

Yeah I guess I kinda forgot about those guys...But dont you think its a bit early for Keller??

Probably, that's why it's a tricky pick.
In terms of value, Stewart is a great pick. But I have a feeling in Holmgren's last year, they'll want to make a big push and take someone who could help them right away.

I can't think of another WR worth taking at this spot. Maybe James Hardy? They're pretty set on defense. They could use O-line depth, but again, can't see one worth taking.

I could live with Stewart, I just think that's a lot to have invested in one position.

Back
Top Bottom