More importantly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More importantly

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Gettin you guys a wound up was fun , but I got more important news.

Buffalo's own "Baby" Joe Mesi vs Vassiliy Jirov Tonight on HBO at 9:30 Live from Las Vegas.

Mesi is 28-0 with 25 TKO's

With a win tonight his next opponent could be Klitschko or even Tyson live from the Ralph this Summer.

Tune in!!!

Just helpin to spread the word and exposure for Joe.

hey zevo , im a big boxing fan and watch no matter whose fighting. mesi and jirov is going to b a good fight. me i like auturo gatti , hes my fav!! im watching the celtics play right now. i use to watch boston all the time when bird and all of them use to play but kinda went away from it after he retired.. but i got back into it a few years ago. so its miami, celtics , boxing thats my life.. later

how hasn't this been moved yet? is it because we don't have a boxing forum?

we dont have a boxing forum but i added my 2 cents. because it was posted(no big deal) i dont think any1 is trying to ruin this message board but just was saying hey theres boxing on tonight if any1 cares.

theres some basketball games on too, why i dont i start a thread for each one of them in case anyone cares

Originally posted by touborg
Unless a Miami Dolphin is involved in this fight, I don't care.

Zevo claims he saw a report on ESPN stating that Dolphin kicker Olindo Mare will also be fighting tonight. :D

so , i just replied to it whats the big deal. i was only being nice about it , instead of telling him to stop posting boxing stuff. thats how stuff gets started by saying something , instead of just ignoring it. i know this isnt a boxing forum and dont want it to b . nobodys trying to start a boxing forum n here. just was a couple of words said.

go ahead i dont care. yeah boston is playing

Back
Top Bottom