More importantly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More importantly

craig you need to calm down, no one is getting on you... we just like to have fun with zevo, he knows he earns our comments. he gives em right back, it's all in good fun. In fact, if anyone were to come on here and post something totally irrelevent we would have acted the same, relax craig, no one is on your case for responding or anything.

im not mad or anything i know he likes attention and i just joined this group 2 days ago. i take it hes a bills fan?? so why does he hang on a fins board?? do u think he likes us or something!!!! mayb we should invite him over when the bills and fins play so we can bash him. ill even give him a beer and a towel when miami kicks the s*** out of them.

hey zevo , here ya go :happydrin . :roflmao: to the bills getting swept

Zevo, Joe is killing the guy. Jirov can't punch with him and he shouldn't have tried. He looks like a beaten fighter. That's exactly what he is. Go Joe!

HAHA! I can't beleive Mesi got knocked down 3 times.......oh wait, yes I can. Mesi is a fraud. A borderline top 10 heavyweight but not a true contender. Any real heavyweight would destroy him. He's got a glass chin. What would you expect?..........he's from Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom