More Miami Dolphins offensive coaching changes coming according to report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Miami Dolphins offensive coaching changes coming according to report

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Without speculating on who could replace some of the offensive coaching staff, might be good to look who has been fired in Chicago, there is a lot of speculation as to who might be gone.
According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, an inside source has told him that more changes are on the way. Salguero in an article today made it clear that most of the offense staff could be in jeopardy.
https://phinphanatic.com/2018/01/05/dolphins-offensive-coaching-changes-coming-according-report/

Need an experienced guy at least on the d side. Another year with novices and Gase and fans will suffer. The Pats game was played well but sans Gronk.

having a DC with prior HC experience, like Fox, is the exact thing a young HC coach needs.
Agree 100%....The only thing I can speculate about is the possibility that Gase may feel threatened that such a high profile coach would be working on his staff.

having a DC with prior HC experience, like Fox, is the exact thing a young HC coach needs.
Coach Gase needs strong OC and DC he can lean on when things get tough, and for him to know they have his back. Coordinators that can be a better support system.

I could see giving someone like Fangio one of those "i'm almost the head coach" jobs -- where he is above the coordinators, but below Gase. He would be head coach of the defense, like Gase is with the offense.

That would make him effectively the DC with a job title that enhances his resume (in theory).

I could see giving someone like Fangio one of those "i'm almost the head coach" jobs -- where he is above the coordinators, but below Gase. He would be head coach of the defense, like Gase is with the offense.

That would make him effectively the DC with a job title that enhances his resume (in theory).

I think Rizzi already has that title- although I could be mistaken.

The OP is talking about just offensive coaches:

"Salguero in an article today made it clear that most of the offense staff could be in jeopardy"

Jefferson should probably be out at wr coach..
Carroo cant touch the field
Parker shows no want
Landry is landry and I feel Grant should get more run

That could be a great move and Miami could accomplish that and not fire Matt Burke. There are ways around that. I don't think Burke is terrible, but there were times when I think the job was too big for him. He could learn from Fox.

Back
Top Bottom