More on that New WR, is this why N. Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More on that New WR, is this why N. Davis

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
was let go..either this guy is pretty good or being a local product is getting him a lot of pub..

The Fin Man

Interesting read. The 'fins must really see something in this guy. Hope it all pans out.

Bobby will get rookie pay in training camp, and if he makes the roster, he’ll earn the NFL minimum. We were talking about it, and we were both laughing. We’re saying, ‘Who are we to be negotiating with the Dolphins after last year when Bobby was playing for $250 a week in Greensboro?’†said Prince.

:lol:

the guy sounds promising, we need some diamonds in the rough(Not that he is one, but he sure would be if he ever made any noise

Al13 said:
Bobby will get rookie pay in training camp, and if he makes the roster, he’ll earn the NFL minimum. We were talking about it, and we were both laughing. We’re saying, ‘Who are we to be negotiating with the Dolphins after last year when Bobby was playing for $250 a week in Greensboro?’†said Prince.

:lol:
Aint that the truth, i would love to be earning NFL Minimum right about now, especially as we just found out Numero 3 is joining the Tyler Family :jawdrop:

I see he's 6'3/215...he's got good size. Anybody know how fast this cat is? I don't have the time to watch Arena League Football..

It says in the article that he ran a 4.5 which is pretty good, he said he'll be in the 4.4 range by camp. I found out that he ran a 4.69 at the combine in 2002, not sure if the link is 100% accurate.
Link

ChambersOwnz84 said:
I see he's 6'3/215...he's got good size. Anybody know how fast this cat is? I don't have the time to watch Arena League Football..

From the above linked article:

Sippio, at 6-3 and 217 pounds, would be one of the largest cornerbacks in the NFL. He ran a 4.5 40-yard-dash in Miami, not fast by NFL standards.

“The coaches knew that I wasn’t in running shape, that I had just come off a season and I was beat up,†said Sippio. “They know that when I come to camp fresh, in shape, I’ll run a 4.4.€Â

sounds like a good-sized possession receiver. Hopefully this guy can give Thompson a run for his money. Don't quite understand this though...

“They finally decided to give him the offensive and defensive playbooks, and they are going to let him choose where he wants to play.â€Â
:hmmm:

there was a write up by one of the posters here about being glad we signed him. I don't much about him, but I know I keep seeing write ups on him, as though he was some overlooked talent that got though the cracks and we got, like another potential poole, who still imo have to show me why he's so special. So now we have 2 potential 1st round grades people in a steal type situation, but one with area professional experience..I'm looking forward to this camp.

He sounds very promising. Hopefully he'll make the team because I really like his attitude.

"We’re saying, ‘Who are we to be negotiating with the Dolphins after last year when Bobby was playing for $250 a week in Greensboro?’†said Prince."

If only every player thought like this it would be great.I know I would sure love to make the Vet minimum.

Back
Top Bottom