Moss a Titan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

nic e they go after merriman but not moss, this is why this front office wont last. moss will probably have 4 tds when we play tenn. just another step in keepin up the mediocrity

How does the math work out to us playing him 3 times this year? Twice, like usual ?

why would we get him anyways? taht would mean we'd have to A) throw deep, B) run deep routes.

how does that fit into our scheme? Moss isn't a 5 yard route runner, something Henning only knows of. Plus he can't work 3 WR sets, how is he going to use Bess Moss and Marshall ? He has NO clue on hwo to use 3 wr sets.

ok that pisses me off a little bit.......team under us in waiver....fine, team above us we dont have to play....ok, having to play him again.....dumb

Realisticly, who would get cut to make room for moss? And also, maybe we already have are scumbag quota @ the WR position.

Whew that was close..Either he does not report to Titans or he just dogs it for them..

Great... we get to play Moss 3 times this year.
1 against Patriots? 1 against Titans?(who may be without Britt Britt>Moss at this point) not seeing your math. I can't disargee with move. Despite, what people might think I think we are moving in the right direction. Don't want to pick up one player who can ruin it within a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom