Most memorable play or moment from 2003? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most memorable play or moment from 2003?

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think the most memorable play from the 2003 season was arguably chrish chambers one handed catch in back of the endzone during the houston game,,,that was one of the greatest catches ive ever seen,,,i think they will be more of them from CC tho,,,

brad_bulldawg54 said:
I think the most memorable play from the 2003 season was arguably chrish chambers one handed catch in back of the endzone during the houston game,,,that was one of the greatest catches ive ever seen,,,i think they will be more of them from CC tho,,,
That is the one play that pops into my head everytime I think of the Fins in '04.

yeah i have to agree with you there...also there is the play where we were playing the Pats at home and RW appeared to go down but he used his arm strength and someones shoe to stay up...it was awesome....and another is where Ricky ran one way and then reversed his feild and then Feidler laid an awesome block for the Td

Well, you didn't say good memorable or bad memorable. The only play that keeps going through my mind is Mare's missed extra point on dirt against NE. I can't stop thinking about it. I think Wayne was right.

I was at that Houston game and yeah that catch was great. Mare missing the 2 FGs is it though. 30 something yards away from the win and you blow it b/c a guy can't kick the ball thru the uprights. Now that's memorable ala Petey Stoyanovich vs San Diego AFC Divisional Playoffs

The most memorable play for me is Bryan Griese coughing up the ball after getting hammered from the blind side at the end of that Indy game. That's the one that pops into my head whenever I think of last season.

The one that sticks in my head is the one of T brown running through the secondary in OT against NE. Marion and Knight looked suprised to see him going by them, and well you know the rest...

I have a couple of plays that stick out from last year. The first one is from the giants game when McKnight scored on a reverse. Second was when they played the bills during a sunday night game when T. Henry tried to throw a pass
and it got picked off. :roflmao:

And last is the td Ricky scored with a block from jay during the jags game.

I like the play Where T-Buck intercepted Bledsoe a returned it for a TD against barffalo,,,,and the most memorable moment is the look on pracells face when chambers caught 3 td's on his #1 ranked defense,,that was hilarious

JT returning a fumble for a TD against Dallas was pretty good. Also the comeback victory against the Skins was good stuff. Also McKnight's 80 yard reverse for a TD against the Giants

Chris Chambers' TD against the Cowboys (I think it was his third) when he went over the middle made Roy Williams dive at air and turned it up for the TD. BRILLIANT!!

Back
Top Bottom