Most memorable play or moment from 2003? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most memorable play or moment from 2003?

Man, I have GOT to stop drinking during the games! I can barely remember ****!

I would have to say the best memory from last year was the look on Takeo Spikes sitting on the bench looking totally emasculated when we ran Ricky against them 42 times. They had been talking so much trash going into that game. I was totally loving it!

Even though it wasn't the question. The best Phins memories in recent 'Phins history:

4.) Watching Phins D in 98 or 99 sack Kordel Stewart 12 times in one game

3.) Us winning in Indy with Huard starting for injured Fiedler and (I think) Abdul Jabar starting for injured Lamar Smith and us winning. It ultimately sent us to the playoffs.

2.) JT completing a DE trifecta against the Bengals (Sack, forced a fumble, recovered the fumble, and ran it in for a TD) all in one play. The triple crown, Vince Lombardi trophy, Stanleys Cup, Heidi Klum and Catherine Zeta Jones lesbo movie of all Defensive plays.

1.) Fiedler taking the hit on September 23rd, 2001 against the Raiders at home. Chambers waving in the medic. Then Fiedler running it in for the winning TD in the final second of the game. I was banging on the bar so hard during this that my drink fell of the bar and shattered!

Back
Top Bottom