Most talented team in the NFL??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most talented team in the NFL???

Originally posted by Sniper
Miami could very well be up on that list too. You guys have impressed me this season. Ricky Williams was the key. Losing the draft picks for him is no big deal. Free agency is the best way to get talent. What is the cap situation like for you guys next year?
THANKS SNIPER!:D :cool:

Thanks for the reply Barbarian...

2-3 millions isn't too bad. I was guessing you guys would be a little more over, but I don't follow the fins as close as you... Being under like that means you guys could add even more talent next year. Especially if some contracts were reworked. Who are your free agents this year?

I'm thinking the Bills and the Fins will be powerhouses in the AFC East and the NFL as a whole next year.

Not sure who is up for FA next year, except for Lucas (good riddance) and Gadsden (gone anyway)... I know that most of the core D players have already had re-worked contracts (Madison, Thomas?, Taylor).... Feidler, Ricky, McMicheal, Chambers are all locked in for a few years... not sure about the OL....

Originally posted by WharfRat
Not sure who is up for FA next year, except for Lucas (good riddance) and Gadsden (gone anyway)... I know that most of the core D players have already had re-worked contracts (Madison, Thomas?, Taylor).... Feidler, Ricky, McMicheal, Chambers are all locked in for a few years... not sure about the OL....
wish we could get other players to sign the same contract fiedler got!:rolleyes:

It would be cool if you could resign Lucas to a 5 year deal for 40 million. You guys would be getting a bargain ;) Maybe somebody could mention that to Wanny?

It would be cool if you could resign Lucas to a 5 year deal for 40 million. You guys would be getting a bargain ;) Maybe somebody could mention that to Wanny?
WTF????????????????????????:eek:

It would be cool.... for the Bills ;)
what would be cool is, if the dolphins win saturday, the bills and jets are out, and if the jets beat the patriots, the dolphins clinch the division!;)

I guess the Bills and Jets are still alive. Although, there's a better chance of me winning the lottery than us making the playoffs...

I'm banking on next year being the Bills year.

I'm banking on next year being the Bills year.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Bills as very serious contenders next year... The Jets could be more dangerous also...
The AFCE is gonna be tough(er) next year... will be very interesting!

I don't think the Jets will be that much better. Pennington didn't really impress me and Herman Edwards doesn't impress me either. The Jets improvement on offense was more because of Curtis Martin getting healthy than anything else. On the defensive side, Sam Cowart has really come around.

I don't think the Jets will be that much better. Pennington didn't really impress me and Herman Edwards doesn't impress me either. The Jets improvement on offense was more because of Curtis Martin getting healthy than anything else. On the defensive side, Sam Cowart has really come around.

Here where I have a different opinion....
1.Herm Edwards is a hell of a coach.
2.Pennington looks like the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom