Moving to Brooklyn in a week... Is there ANY FinFans in the NYC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving to Brooklyn in a week... Is there ANY FinFans in the NYC?

cbg talk to short michelle from 2michelles.com,she lives in the city and will tell you the best places to go.............good luck to you brother and come back soon

YOOOOOO Steveo, what up kid? Thought you werent around no more... Another member of The Axis is here... Oh oh! Well, I will definately talk to short Michelle, I gotta trust my boy SO90!!

3rd and long seems to have been taken over by dolphins fans, thats a good choice... i dont like trekking into the city though, so i just find a local bar thats a mix bag of fans and there are always a few fin fans around...

Sounds good kid, I will hit u up when I get up there...

3rd and Long is where the Dolfans will be brother! I went there for there for the Draft and it was a nice group of people! I was going to get NFL Sunday Ticket this year as I was getting tired of going to bars in search of other Dolfans in Jets territory but now I've found THE place!! Check it out...

Yes, the Badguy from Miami is making the big move into enemy territory in a week. I will definately be doing everything in my power to make it to the Jets game and represent, maybe even take a trip to Foxboro. The reason I'm posting this thread is for all the other games that I will be watching on the telly. That said, I assume, with as many members as this site has, I know there must be some faction of die-hard FinFans that congregate and take over a particular bar or something on Football Sunday. I will gladly be the lone soldier at any bar on any gameday surrounded by the enemy, but I must admit, having some friendly company would make the experience much more enjoyable. So I pose the question, who here lives in/will be visiting the New York area during Football season and where do we FinFans meet to watch games?

BTW, before anyone asks, I'm not moving permanantly, but will be in the Big Apple for a couple of years. Gonna be tattooing with one of my best-bros at his shop, Kings County Tattoos. So if you're looking for some ink from a real artist and are gonna be in the NYC anytime from Septmeber on, hit me up and I will give ya a great deal on a great piece.
:woot:

let me kno too where the shop is once you find out.. i stay in jersey but for a better price ill make the trip to the city jus keep me updated

YOOOOOO Steveo, what up kid? Thought you werent around no more... Another member of The Axis is here... Oh oh! Well, I will definately talk to short Michelle, I gotta trust my boy SO90!!

bro i had no idea you were an inkster............

this was my latest done at eternal ink in davie

Attachments

• photo-1-1.jpg
    photo-1-1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 5
I am from South Florida currently living in Manahattan and I have been going to Blondies on 2nd avenue between 92nd and 93rd street. There are about 5 or 6 of us Dolfans there that have been coming for the last 3 years. We sat there every sunday during the 1-15 season. The bartenders are awesome and there is a great atmosphere there. Email me at jlevine04@gmail.com if anyone has any questions.

Go Dolphins!

NY Fins Fan Here......REPRESENT!!!!!!!! Will be in row 13 right behind the Fins bench for the Nov 1 game vs the Jests.....either in my Taylor or my White Jersey.....hope this kid can produce!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom