Mussim Muhammed for Pat Surtain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mussim Muhammed for Pat Surtain

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
heard that rumor on a radio report. I hope Boston picks up is game and the FO don't make a stupid trade like this.

That is probably the most lop sided dumbass trade I have ever heard......are you sure that it wasn't Madison?......I can tell you that we will not make a dumb trade like that....They would be laughed out of the league with that crap.

How bout we trade Ogun, Zach, and Chambers to the Bears for Aaron Gibson, and a 4th round pick?......:groucho:

Amars said:
heard that rumor on a radio report. I hope Boston picks up is game and the FO don't make a stupid trade like this.

Not a chance

Not Surtain!!!

I'd do it for CB S. Madison though. We've got R. Howard, and he could repalce Madison if need be without us losing anything....

PHINZ RULE!!!

That is so ridiculous. Wonder how they came up with that one?

How about we throw in Chambers, Wade Smith and Ricky and tell them to forget throwing Muhammed in and we'll just do it as a trade because we like their uniforms.

i dount it because it is a bad trade number 1, an in addition the Charleston SC News and Courier had a blurb in the paper last week saying the Panthers are denying that Muhammad is a June 1st cut for cap reasons. so if the front office wants the guy, theye could wait it out and see if he gets cut. i dont think Muhammad would have too many suitors were he to be cut, and his upside isnt that much better than the guys currently competing for number 3 on the Miami roster.

once Poole gets out of jail, we can trade them Reggie Howard for Muhammad :lol:

Poole already went to jail didn't he?

LMAO!!!@trade rumor. muhammad would be great as a thrid WR and put chambers in the slot.

Back
Top Bottom