Must read for Real Fans!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Must read for Real Fans!!!

NCDolphan said:
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,
Patient Fan who understands it takes time to build a TEAM!

P.S. If you take offense to this then you are whom I speak of.

OUTSTANDING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCDolphan said:
This is a post to those of you I deem, the "so-called fans" of the Miami Dolphins. It sickens me to see these posts about, "why watch now" or "Hope we lose so we can pick higher". One word for you ... WAAAAA! Cry me a river, so we aren't going to the playoffs this year. I watch EVERY single game because I am a real Fan. Those of you that can watch a game and hope we lose make me sick. If you want the number 1 pick so bad then pull for frickin Houston. Wonder why we struggle to sell out a home game. I hate that some fans of MY team are so fake. If you agree with me, then I apologize and you are welcome over for Ribs and cold beer for the Raider game.

Sincerely,

anyone on this website is a real fan

I just saw that the Phins game will be televised here in Athens!! I'll be watching to see my team win. I'll take victories and a start of a team identity than a higher draft choice.

NCDolphan said:

Sincerely,

All we are sayin is since we are out of the playoff race why not get a higher pick so we will be in it in the next year or so.......its just easier to take a loss now compared if we were goin into a wild card race...and I believe u said "WAAAA! cry me a river" its seems to me that you are the one who's cryin

Phin_Phan said:
All we are sayin is since we are out of the playoff race why not get a higher pick so we will be in it in the next year or so.......its just easier to take a loss now compared if we were goin into a wild card race...and I believe u said "WAAAA! cry me a river" its seems to me that you are the one who's cryin

Makes no sense. I am simply pulling for my Team, unlike some others who are want us to fail the rest of the season. My comment was directed to those people and they can cry me a river. Try and keep up.

Well I appreciate the company fellow Fin Fans. Good night to all, even Katso, LOL:lol:

P.S. Beat the hell out the Raiders!!

Phin_Phan said:

Taking more losses this year has no relationship at all with a loss next year. Building a foundation for winning dosn't start with loosing. This team needs to know they can compete with anyone in the leauge and it will definatly loose its edge with a mentality that you want to give it. Wanting to give up just for a higher draft pick is damn selfish to all the players that go out there all year practicing and working out to win games, I'd love to hear you say that to any one of them.

leinart is overrated, and has the best offensive cast in the country. Brady Quinn is a better pro QB

Back
Top Bottom