*** MUST SEE Video *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** MUST SEE Video ***

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Goddamned funniest video related to sports I have ever seen. You have to watch this. I laugh the entire time. This is incredible. Not a slam on Alabama fans at all but this guy is un****ingreal man. 8 minutes long and well worth every second. I'm dying over here.

:lol: :lol:

[video=youtube;A5U7_sRtQN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5U7_sRtQN8[/video]

The Lord loves a real Bama fan!!!

I freely admitt,I'm pretty much the same as my boy in the video.

And to top it off that idiot is filming that **** in his car/truck from his dashboard while drinking. Notice his rear light times out halfway through and he clicks on the front interior light of his vehicle. LOL. Let's hope he's not as dumb as Carlos Dunlap; drives off and falls asleep at the wheel.

I planned on making it around 10-12 minutes long.... but supper was ready. (and I was outta natty)

R
O
L
L

T
I
D
E
!
!

The Lord loves a real Bama fan!!!

I freely admitt,I'm pretty much the same as my boy in the video.

I can't see anyone being that pathetically redneck. You're better than that lol.

And I hope you don't have that hideous Southern accent.

:lol:

I can't see anyone being that pathetically redneck. You're better than that lol.

And I hope you don't have that hideous Southern accent.

:lol:

Just in attitude.....But when it comes to Auburn...I go by the old saying..The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Go ****s!!!....How the hell can anybody say that out loud? sounds gay as hell.

Just in attitude.....But when it comes to Auburn...I go by the old saying..The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

:sidelol:

To be honest, thats pretty much how I imagine JCane to be.

Trust me, I went to school at USC. You'd laugh at all of the "****S" stuff. Girls on campus wouldnwear pink sweat pants to class and it read, "****S" in big letter right across the ***.

I think Auburn wins today but I gotta cheer for South Carolina. Outside of the 'Canes, that's the only program I really care about.

To be honest, thats pretty much how I imagine JCane to be.

Take that vision you have of me and twist it 180 degrees lol. I'm well dressed, well mannered, and well spoken. I don't have a hideous Southern accent and I'd never use diction that I wasn't sure of. I just have poor taste in women lol.

I know what an epiphany is. This idiot did indeed have a epiphany but he wasn't exactly sure lol.

Take that vision you have of me and twist it 180 degrees lol. I'm well dressed, well mannered, and well spoken. I don't have a hideous Southern accent and I'd never use diction that I wasn't sure of. I just have poor taste in women lol.

I know what an epiphany is. This idiot did indeed have a epiphany but he wasn't exactly sure lol.

JC....
You would be amazed at how many guys,worse than that one,that I know that makes 6 fiqures.

JC....
You would be amazed at how many guys,worse than that one,that I know that makes 6 fiqures.

Oh I'm sure. I know a few here in IT sales that do very very well. Smart guys are smart guys no matter where they're from.

But the awful Southern accents kill me.

I hate the word y'all lol. And living in South Carolina I hear it on a daily basis lol.

Back
Top Bottom