My all-time favorite offsides: Tony Lippett! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My all-time favorite offsides: Tony Lippett!

LDaniel7

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Man, this is just epic. The only way to improve it is if he would have crushed the holder, snatched the ball and started running for the endzone, lol.

[video=youtube;Do2V0BYxISw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do2V0BYxISw[/video]

You could just see as soon as he made the jump he was ohh crap just shoot me now. That was no turning point and I applaud trying to do it. Was a gamble that didn't pay off.

You could just see as soon as he made the jump he was ohh crap just shoot me now. That was no turning point and I applaud trying to do it. Was a gamble that didn't pay off.

He was looking for a reverse gear in mid-air, lol. Nope.

People are bagging on him but I'm of the philosophy in football that if you make a mistake you better make it in high gear and with full explosion. None of the pitter-pat second guessing stuff -- like Ajayii love-tapping a Steeler after Dupree head-hunted Moore. Ajayii gave a hesitant baby push that did ZERO to intimidate Steelers but ensured Miami's drive would stall. That's pure stupidity. If you want to teach someone a lesson you do it at full strength and full speed. Football is a game where the most violent and explosive team usually wins. Make your mistakes full speed. Just if you make them, also make someone pay. Dupree hit Moore under the chin in one of the most vicious hits on a QB this year -- after he had released the ball in full sight. And paid zero price for it. No Dolphins made him pay the bill. I wish more Dolphins made their mistakes full bore...

LD

He was looking for a reverse gear in mid-air, lol. Nope.

People are bagging on him but I'm of the philosophy in football that if you make a mistake you better make it in high gear and with full explosion. None of the pitter-pat second guessing stuff -- like Ajayii love-tapping a Steeler after Dupree head-hunted Moore. Ajayii gave a hesitant baby push that did ZERO to intimidate Steelers but ensured Miami's drive would stall. That's pure stupidity. If you want to teach someone a lesson you do it at full strength and full speed. Football is a game where the most violent and explosive team usually wins. Make your mistakes full speed. Just if you make them, also make someone pay. Dupree hit Moore under the chin in one of the most vicious hits on a QB this year -- after he had released the ball in full sight. And paid zero price for it. No Dolphins made him pay the bill. I wish more Dolphins made their mistakes full bore...

LD

Wouldn't mind Suh jumping offsides and crushing Brady full speed but that would get him exiled to Mars.

Back
Top Bottom