My analysis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My analysis

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
First off I'd just like to say BOO YAH! All the Broncos fans and everyone else who had this game as a Denver blowout, hmmm it must be real enjoyable to be you guys right now.

Man was it hot. This was my 6th game, and it keeps getting hotter everytime I go. I loved the white towels that Dolphins Stadium had for us. I hope they use it the whole season. As for the Offense:

Gus Frerotte had a great game. 24-36 275 Yds 2 TDs 1 INT
-The INT was horrible, but was his only mistake

Chris Chambers
-Great play on the reverse, I screamed so loud I felt like puking. But I loved it. Too bad he stepped out of bounds, otherwise he was quiet.

Marty Booker
-Martyyyyyyyyyyy. Look at him fly. I hope he continues this all year

Wes Welker
-This guy made several big catches on 3rd down. He's a great 4th WR

Defense:

Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas had fantastic games. The goal-line stand was absolutely perfect. Keith Traylor, Channing Crowder, Travis Daniels, Sam Madison, and pretty much the entire Defense played Grade A ball.

Obviously we need to correct the penalties. That was a downer
Also need to cut down the turnovers, as we all know.

Aside from all that, I had a fantastic time, and thank God we won. I don't see any Broncos fans on now, I wonder what happened.

Miami: 4-2 with me in attendance!!! :D

I can tell you it's been great as a Phin fan in Broncoland. I've tuned in to every sports talk show and just been reveling in all the boo hooing going on. They are in total shock and disbelief.

SpurzN703 said:
Gus Frerotte had a great game. 24-36 275 Yds 2 TDs 1 INT
-The INT was horrible, but was his only mistake

His only mistake if you don't count that pitch/fumble/spike/whatever to RB.

Back
Top Bottom