My awesome early Xmas gift from my wife. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My awesome early Xmas gift from my wife.

I will be there too. Our brooker is giving us the Luxury Box for the game. Wonder if I could get kicked out for wearing my 99 JT Jersey and screaming everything the Fin's get a 1st down.....LOL

That is awesome.. at least youll get to stay semi warm! I'll never forget being at the stadium on Monday night when 99JT creamed Brady and Ayenbedajo picked off the pass and you guys know the rest.. It was amazing seeing all the Pats fans walking out of the stadium with their jaws dropped! I'm to see a similar sight after the game that day.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I was expecting to open the thread and see the word anal somewhere within your post. Tickets work too

Still working on that one brother.

Congrats man! Now get your ass in the kitchen and do some dishes ;) ...with any luck you'll end up sitting next to some Dolphins fans. The only road game Ive been to was in Minnesota, week 2 a couple seasons ago. Im guessing it'll be a little more hostile in New England.

Dang that kinda makes me want to get married. unfortunately being from charlotte NC area ive only dated one dolphins fan, sadly she was also a duke fan, and me being a heel, i knew i wouldnt be able to handle her mouth during college basketball after season was over. did think i was gonna get a random booty call from her. after a year of not talking to her i texted her LeHigh after the first round of tourny this year.....(for those not in this area #2 duke lost to number 15# lehigh for lehighs first ever tourny win). She texted back F--- You. alas it wasnt a booty call. Guess at my age i shouldnt be picky and find me a fins fan and accept the rest of her flaws

Dang that kinda makes me want to get married. unfortunately being from charlotte NC area ive only dated one dolphins fan, sadly she was also a duke fan, and me being a heel, i knew i wouldnt be able to handle her mouth during college basketball after season was over. did think i was gonna get a random booty call from her. after a year of not talking to her i texted her LeHigh after the first round of tourny this year.....(for those not in this area #2 duke lost to number 15# lehigh for lehighs first ever tourny win). She texted back F--- You. alas it wasnt a booty call. Guess at my age i shouldnt be picky and find me a fins fan and accept the rest of her flaws
I'm from Oklahoma, so I hear ya when it comes to finding women who are Dolphins fans. I just force them to be Dolphins fans. They can either A)watch the Dolphins on Sunday or B)get out of the living room. I told the last girl I dated, if a girl ever buys me a Dan Marino autographed helmet I'll marry her. Well, this guy has an autographed helmet to remember her by :)

Back
Top Bottom