My begrudged mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My begrudged mock draft

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I personally hate trying to choose who a team picks and much prefer trying to pick who will make the best pros. i believe we will make at least 2 more trades on draft day one involving taylor and the other involving picks.

1- Jake Long (mich) T Took best overall player in draft, been predicting this for a while although would have loved Ryan.

2A-Chad Henne (Mich) Qb prefer Brohm if he is available but signs point to us liking Henne.

2B-Lawrence Jackson (USC) DE/LB Great talent who I think will be as good as any in draft. Think the Phins like him justas well.

2c- I expect a trade for taylor
Mario Manningham(mich) WR Possibly best wr in draft so worth a look in round 2 late. If manningham is gone I expect CB or OL. Godfrey or Nicks.

3-Carl Nicks T (neb) will play G for us. John Grecco also a possibility as well as Beau Bell if he falls. Also Tavares Goodman.

5- expected pick also for Taylor
Tyron Branch (conn) CB other possibles Tracy Porter CB, Justin Tryon CB
Frank Okam (tex) DJ Hall (Ala) Wr

6-John Sullivan (Notre dame) C-G Good depth pick for line

6- Carlton powell DT (va tech) Need depth on dl.

7-johnathon Willhite CB (Aub) solid prospect

7-Adrian Arrington WR (Mich) another receiver to add to mix

If Henne, Cason and Groves are there at 32 I'm going to have a real hard time if they take Henne ahead of Cason ( a guy considered to be the #1 corner entering last season). Or Groves.

It just might be enough to drive me crazy. haha

4 michigan players? how is the lemonade and blueberry flavored kool-aid you are drinkin? To me that would taste like a horrible combo that would make me throw up ;)

Nice, I think we will see a blockbuster trade today. I think Miami will make a move to get another #1, be it Taylor or another way. I also think they will try to work deals to get as high in the draft as possible...or both.

Despite what people here say this seems to be a strong all around draft within the top 20-25 according to the experts, not all positions mind you, but I think you can easily pull 20 quality starters in the top 25 and BP will try getting another.

JMO but we have a team full of 4th round and later talent, I see no reason to trade out higher picks to acquire more backups, we need starters.

4 michigan players? how is the lemonade and blueberry flavored kool-aid you are drinkin? To me that would taste like a horrible combo that would make me throw up ;)

We have looked at all those players and they are all god prospects. Hell I wish we would look at Crable but have heard nothing about us looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom