My final AFC East standings prediction...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My final AFC East standings prediction......

It's called "trolling"

Nothing to see her, just ban him

PS: While we are having the attention of the mods, any way we can get rid of Fat Kristy Alley. I cannot stand that signature. I even got some **** from my boss because that pic on his sig came across my screen at work.

I gotta read my phins board while at work!

DIAF FKA's SIG

It's called "trolling"

PS: While we are having the attention of the mods, any way we can get rid of Fat Kristy Alley. I cannot stand that signature. I even got some **** from my boss because that pic on his sig came across my screen at work.

DIAF FKA's SIG

I agree... His sig makes me throw up in my mouth a little every time I see it. :D

Wow, seeing this thread is flat out depressing. I'll be the first to admit, I dont think I fully appreciated the Dolphins success from when I started watching them. I started watching probably in the late 80's when I was 9 or so. And I grew up knowing the dolphins could make the playoffs every year. And now, its been too long.

I just never appreciated it and totally took for granted the playoffs would be there every year. And our biggest worry was losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Ahhhh...

if nothing else this at least introduced me to sm0kinfins avi -that's a strong pic amigo : )

It's called "trolling"

DIAF FKA's SIG
Im back!!!!!!!!!! Hey Sulamar.....way to be creative with the very "original' family guy pic. Dude you are a trend setter.....and FYI, since I know you like my gimmick soo much, I am going to turn up the heat..baby! I have forgotten more dolphin info than you will ever know. If you dont like my sig simply dont look. I bet you're the guy that writes complaint letters to the FCC when he hears something "Naughty" arent you big man? :boohoo:so more sally.

One more thing...if it bothers you so much...send me a message and let me know. I am not on here for shock value. If you offended by it...why would you be. Let me know, dont go running to the mods.

Wow, seeing this thread is flat out depressing. I'll be the first to admit, I dont think I fully appreciated the Dolphins success from when I started watching them. I started watching probably in the late 80's when I was 9 or so. And I grew up knowing the dolphins could make the playoffs every year. And now, its been too long.

I just never appreciated it and totally took for granted the playoffs would be there every year. And our biggest worry was losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Ahhhh...

Agreed. :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom