...my Mock... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...my Mock...

AllRiteMiami

Rookie
Reaction score
1stRd - Huff - tremendous athlete

2ndRd - Best OLineman availible

3rdRd - Omar Jacobs - Raw talent, great size and NFL potential

I think we should value the picks that we have and avoid trading up.

Besides the draft I would like to see us go after a WR who can spread the field (Randle EL a possibility).

huff wont be available at 16 but otherwise its ok...your avatar is kinda mean tho

I do believe we have a very good shot at Huff # 16...I'd be happy with him or Jimmy Williams in our 1st...Croyle as our 2nd rounder, and grab the best value at O-lineman in the 3rd....

PhinSoldia said:
huff wont be available at 16 but otherwise its ok...your avatar is kinda mean tho

Aaron Rodgers wont be available at 24 either.

In_Flames said:
I do believe we have a very good shot at Huff # 16...I'd be happy with him or Jimmy Williams in our 1st...Croyle as our 2nd rounder, and grab the best value at O-lineman in the 3rd....

I like that idea better.

fitskin said:
Miami's Day One Picks
1. Michael Huff - S
2. Brodie Croyle - QB
3. Mark Setterstrom - G

see now thats what im talking about right there...:D

1st day

1st - Michael Huff
2nd - Charlie Whitehurst
3rd - Roger McIntosh

nick1 said:
1st day

1st - Michael Huff
2nd - Charlie Whitehurst REACH
3rd - Roger McIntosh

IMO Whitehurst could be had in the 3rd.

If Saban decided to go with Whitehurst I really don't believe he'd go before the 3rd round, maybe not even til the early 4th...If he was infact the targeted QB we should wait and draft an O-lineman in the 2nd then get him in the 3rd...but like I said before I personally would take a shot with Croyle in the 2nd if his stock continues to rise, if not someone may get lucky and get him in the 3rd as well..

In_Flames said:
If Saban decided to go with Whitehurst I really don't believe he'd go before the 3rd round, maybe not even til the early 4th...If he was infact the targeted QB we should wait and draft an O-lineman in the 2nd then get him in the 3rd...but like I said before I personally would take a shot with Croyle in the 2nd if his stock continues to rise, if not someone may get lucky and get him in the 3rd as well..

I agree

with the excellent showing in the Senior Bowl he had to improve his stock, he wasn't even heathly and he was the best QB out there

nick1 said:
with the excellent showing in the Senior Bowl he had to improve his stock, he wasn't even heathly and he was the best QB out there

no doubt Whitehurst was pretty impressive in the senior bowl, however with the abundance of talent in this draft including the QB position combined with overall team need, I just don't see him going before the 3rd round at best...I could be wrong however, just my opinion...he is my choice at QB after Croyle....

Back
Top Bottom