...my Mock... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...my Mock...

nick1 said:
with the excellent showing in the Senior Bowl he had to improve his stock, he wasn't even heathly and he was the best QB out there

IMO it was good, not excellent. He was a 4th-5th rounder to begin with, I don't think he did enough to put himself in the 2nd, nor do I think he was even the 2nd best QB out there.

PhinSoldia said:
huff wont be available at 16 but otherwise its ok...your avatar is kinda mean tho

there changed the avatar for you buddy....OMAR JACOBS not hyped and a steal in the 3rd round for the fins..

Ok, how about.

1-Huff-DB,Texas
2-Mangold-C,Ohio ST
3-Whitehurst-QB,Clemson
4-Marshall-WR,UCF
the only thinh I don't like is not getting a LT so far but Mangold was the best lineman at the seniorbowl all week.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Ok, how about.

1-Huff-DB,Texas
2-Mangold-C,Ohio ST
3-Whitehurst-QB,Clemson
4-Marshall-WR,UCF
the only thinh I don't like is not getting a LT so far but Mangold was the best lineman at the seniorbowl all week.

Ozzy rules!!

I could live with that draft...although like I said before I'd take Croyle in the second and an O-lineman in the 3rd...

Danny said:
Ok, how about.

1-Huff-DB,Texas
2-Mangold-C,Ohio ST
3-Whitehurst-QB,Clemson
4-Marshall-WR,UCF

Ozzy rules!!

That would be nice.

nick1 said:
1st day

1st - Michael Huff
2nd - Charlie Whitehurst
3rd - Roger McIntosh

Rocky McIntosh? He was pretty good at the U, but I don't think he's worth a 3rd rounder. I would think that he's a 5th round pick, but that's just speculation. I think he'd be a special teamer for 3-4 years if we picked him up.

kpcane said:
Rocky McIntosh? He was pretty good at the U, but I don't think he's worth a 3rd rounder. I would think that he's a 5th round pick, but that's just speculation. I think he'd be a special teamer for 3-4 years if we picked him up.
yeah him, I think he is another good LB out of the U

Back
Top Bottom