My New Sig... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My New Sig...

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Since I have seen other people do this, I decided to do it as well. How do you all like my new sig :D

I like it, although playing Grenada isn't exaclty something I get hyped up about. The USA won't be playing any teams with any skill for a long time.

iceblizzard69 said:
I like it, although playing Grenada isn't exaclty something I get hyped up about. The USA won't be playing any teams with any skill for a long time.

Well, the point of the matter is I get hyper for all games, especially WC qualifying ones! Go USA!

Unless they play Argentina, which is when you root for them to lose.

Qualifying doesn't get good until the Final Round when we play teams like Mexico and Costa Rica. Right now we are playing these crappy teams who we should beat easily. It's comparable to watching the Miami Dolphins play a High School football team.

iceblizzard69 said:
Unless they play Argentina, which is when you root for them to lose.

Qualifying doesn't get good until the Final Round when we play teams like Mexico and Costa Rica. Right now we are playing these crappy teams who we should beat easily. It's comparable to watching the Miami Dolphins play a High School football team.

Definately not. France said that about Senegal and look what happened there. Upsets always happen. And yes I always root for Argentina no matter what. They are my favorite team. Then my 2nd fav. team is USA, and rounding out the top 3 is Peru. But lets get to the football this Sunday! :woot:

Prime Time said:
Definately not. France said that about Senegal and look what happened there. Upsets always happen. And yes I always root for Argentina no matter what. They are my favorite team. Then my 2nd fav. team is USA, and rounding out the top 3 is Peru. But lets get to the football this Sunday! :woot:

Senegal actually made it to the World Cup. France beating them was an upset but Senegal is not a crap team like Grenada. Grenada would get murdered by Senegal if they played each other. The two teams aren't even close.

iceblizzard69 said:
Senegal actually made it to the World Cup. France beating them was an upset but Senegal is not a crap team like Grenada. Grenada would get murdered by Senegal if they played each other. The two teams aren't even close.

I guarantee you, that you would not be making that statement had Senegal not gone to the WC, which is something that they had accomplished for their first time in the last WC.

t2thejz said:
Why would you root against the US??

I don't. I always root for the US in International Competition no matter what the sport is. I'm a big soccer fans and a big US soccer fan. However, there are some American soccer fans who don't like the US soccer team. :( :shakeno:

Prime Time said:
I guarantee you, that you would not be making that statement had Senegal not gone to the WC, which is something that they had accomplished for their first time in the last WC.

But Senegal did get there, and not many teams that get there are crappy (unless you play in Asia or get lucky). Senegal beating France was a big upset but Grenada beating the USA would be a way bigger upset. Senegal has quite a few good players. Grenada has ****.

iceblizzard69 said:
Senegal has quite a few good players.

You wouldn't have even noticed them If they had not made the WC. The reason players get famous is because of the WC performances, example...Korea's Ahn Jung Hwan! Not familiar with him perhaps?? Look him up.

Prime Time said:

You wouldn't have even noticed them If they had not made the WC. The reason players get famous is because of the WC performances, example...Korea's Ahn Jung Hwan! Not familiar with him perhaps?? Look him up.

There is something called club soccer, you can get famous playing that too.......

All of Senegal's players played in Europe, most of them in France. They weren't expected to do anything but they qualified for the World Cup and people knew of some of their players. Grenada has crappy players and people know that.

iceblizzard69 said:
There is something called club soccer, you can get famous playing that too.......

All of Senegal's players played in Europe, most of them in France. They weren't expected to do anything but they qualified for the World Cup and people knew of some of their players. Grenada has crappy players and people know that.

So does Korea and look at the upsets they pulled...

Prime Time said:
So does Korea and look at the upsets they pulled...

1. Korea has some decent players
2. Korea had good coaching
3. Korea were the hosts, and when you are the hosts, you tend to do better
4. The refs were on their side.

They have good players? I bet you couldn't name one before the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom