My Opinion on our FA and draft to come | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Opinion on our FA and draft to come

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
First I think our front office know we need to sign 2 players able to changing game face and are fine to sign this 2 superstars this year (WR and superstar MLB IMO).

Don't forget we are now on the third year of the third year plan they explained at their begiining.

So I think they really want to sign dansby (does they will be able to and OK for cash spending is another story), but I would like.

I would like a trade for boldin too, or at least a brandon marshal sign but I don't want antonio bryant and his one year top stat and his big big baggage issue.

IMO next week, after our first and second FA players sign, we can know mch about our draft plan but now, this is what I think :

If we sign a superstar WR in FA our draft could be :

1 / Mc Clain or Kindle
2/ Cam Thomas
3/ Kam chancelor or Nate Allen
4/ jimmy graham
6a/vince oghobaase
6b/justin woodall
6c/david pender
7a: jeff cumberland
7b/ keenan clayton or rico mc coy or franck zombo or marcus crump

if we sign a superstar LB our draft could be :

1: terrance cody or dan williams
2 : arrelious benn or lafell
3/ roddrick muckelroy
4/ jimmy graham
6a/ justin woodall
6b/ david pender
6c : jeff cumberland
7a / rico mc coy or keenan clayton
7b / marcus crump or franck zombo

I really hope we could trade for boldin and sign danby but really doubt that will be possible.

Could you tell me your opinion on this idea of FA and draft projection.

see you later on this forum :thanks:

I think we should make a big push for Dansby if we get him then we dont have to worry bout McClain.then we can grab Dez or and OLB in round 1 round 2 Cam Thomas,Sapp or our wideout oh whatever April 23rd just get here already

Back
Top Bottom