My Proposed Rule Change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Proposed Rule Change

Nope. What I propose is unlimited challenges UNTIL you lose a challenge. Once you lose a challenge, no more for that game.
What about this; On FG attempts, allow the kicking team the option of going for 2 points for a successful kick, and if they miss they can try again for 1 point. But, they can choose to go for a standard 3 point FG where a miss does not allow for a 1 point retry.

Well, they are seriously discussing my proposal. My buddy who works at NFL head office told mecmy letter is creating all sorts of great discussions.
I think you are confusing great discussions with comic relief.

What about this; On FG attempts, allow the kicking team the option of going for 2 points for a successful kick, and if they miss they can try again for 1 point. But, they can choose to go for a standard 3 point FG where a miss does not allow for a 1 point

What about this; On FG attempts, allow the kicking team the option of going for 2 points for a successful kick, and if they miss they can try again for 1 point. But, they can choose to go for a standard 3 point FG where a miss does not allow for a 1 point retry.
What an idiotic idea. Good grief.

I like three time outs per half. But there are so many ways to stop the clock, including the spike play, that maybe that's too many?

Is this how the dolphin fan finally goes extinct? Discussing rollover timeouts?

Is this how the dolphin fan finally goes extinct? Discussing rollover timeouts?
Just think, if you use 10 TOs in game 1, younonly have 92 for the remaining 16 games. I'm all about more strategy innthe NFL.

I emailed them that I should get a private box and helicopter travel to stadiums for free

I'm not as optimistic as the OP but fingers still crossed

You haven't made one good football observation. I am a student of pro ball. Go away and don't reply in my thread unless you have something intelligent to say.
You want to speak of intelligence when you clearly have none. Not a single person on here will believe your bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom