My top 10 guys for day 2! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My top 10 guys for day 2!

It could be turned into two ;)

Not that I think that will happen, but the possibility is always there.
I fully expect us to either trade back OR trade next years third for a 4th this year if there is a player they like available, makes a lot of sense since we're expecting 2 comp thirds next year

My favorite players on the board have health flags. Newton and McKinstry have Jones fractures so I would not take them. Adonai Mitchell has diabetes and has been known to take plays off. He is out too.

Best fits for me right now are Cooper Beebe and Kris Jenkins.

That's a great list. I'd add the Yale LT, and Franklin at wide receiver.

I'm not sure Sweat is the type of DT Miami is looking for, as Grier brought in run stoppers in free agency. But his upside is promising and Sweat fits the Baltimore mold.

My favorite players on the board have health flags. Newton and McKinstry have Jones fractures so I would not take them. Adonai Mitchell has diabetes and has been known to take plays off. He is out too.

Best fits for me right now are Cooper Beebe and Kris Jenkins.
Kris Jenkins gives me some Christian Wilkins vibes

Here is my quick list in no particular order of guys who could be there at 55.

OT Amengadjie

OG Haynes

DT Jenkins
DT Smith

LB Colson

TE Sanders
TE Sinnott

CB Melton

S Hicks
I'd probably take Amengadjie as a future LT. I kind of doubt that's where Grier goes.

My money is on Sanders at tight end.

Would also like to add Theo Johnson as my honorable mention. Really like him and think he could fortify TE room. But I highly doubt Miami drafts a TE early this year
Do you like him better than Cade Stover?

Do you like him better than Cade Stover?
I think stover is the safer pick who would be more of a day 1 impact. I think Theo Has a little higher ceiling. I also like Jaheim Bell he reminds me of Jonnu smith/charles clay hybrid TE FB type great yac player think MM could get creative with him

I'm not sure Sweat is the type of DT Miami is looking for, as Grier brought in run stoppers in free agency. But his upside is promising and Sweat fits the Baltimore mold.
Exactly why I mentioned him sweat just feels like a ravens type of player. I also think his pass rush flashes are oddly impressive for a prototypical NT

Exactly why I mentioned him sweat just feels like a ravens type of player. I also think his pass rush flashes are oddly impressive for a prototypical NT
Agree.

TJ Tampa is another player I'd add. Physical corner.

I think stover is the safer pick who would be more of a day 1 impact. I think Theo Has a little higher ceiling. I also like Jaheim Bell he reminds me of Jonnu smith/charles clay hybrid TE FB type great yac player think MM could get creative with him
Johnson is huge. Might be a nice redzone threat.

We are Baltimore now defensively. LFG lol

Back
Top Bottom