Active Roster
Reaction score
C.J. Mosley
Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
Taylor Lewan
Eric Ebron
Brandin Cook

I am sure at least one of them is available at 19.
And I am happy with any of them.

BTW, Who to add for you???

In order of preference:

1. Zack Martin

2. Brandin Cooks

3. C.J. Mosley

I would add Ra'Sheed Hageman to the list....he should be there at #19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewan
Martin
Cooks

Lewan should be a no brainer but he won't be there

I'd be fine with all of those except for Cooks. He's got a lot of talent but we don't need another small speedy WR. If we 're taking a wr in the first round it needs to be a big bodied guy that can still deprecate and that has good hands above all else. And I'm not sure that this type if receiver exists in this draft. Kelvin Benjamin fits the size/speed requirements but his hands are shaky at best. Moncrief has the size/speed and slightly better hands but still lets a lot of balls into his body. And Cody Latimer has the size and hands but seems to have trouble separating.

Under Nick Saban Alabama players never really pan out in the NFL. I say stay away from C.J. Mosley.

C.J. Mosley
Ryan Shazier
Zack Martin
Taylor Lewan
Eric Ebron
Brandin Cook

I am sure at least one of them is available at 19.
And I am happy with any of them.

BTW, Who to add for you???

Take out Mosley and I'm with you.

I don't want Mosley.

I'll take Ebron

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Wish we could take Bridgewater

Ebron is a possibility, I don't he will be there but he could be a player they fall in love with.

Let's not forget we offered Jared cook (who was a bust in st lou) a big contract. But it shows philbin clearly wants a Dynamic TE. Lot of people forgot about that.

In GB the offense ran through Finley when it was at its best. Realistically they'll have to trade up for ebron if there in love with him. But like cook, I question if ebron loves the sport and will work hard. Cook never gave a crap. He got his contract on pure talent, and it showed last season. I just hope ebron doesn't have that same mentality. But rumors are he may.

I'd be happy if we got ebron, I wouldn't b sold, but he would be something to get excited about. I do wish he was more physical though.

Under Nick Saban Alabama players never really pan out in the NFL. I say stay away from C.J. Mosley.
In my opinion it's not that they don't pan out, it's Saban is such a good coach his players tend to reach really close to their full potential while they are playing at bama so their draft stock is inflated a bit.

In my opinion it's not that they don't pan out, it's Saban is such a good coach his players tend to reach really close to their full potential while they are playing at bama so their draft stock is inflated a bit.

That's my concern as well besides injury history

Back
Top Bottom