N. Davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

N. Davenport

pooponpats

wicked sweet
Reaction score
Does anyone have any new news from today regarding Najeh Davenport? He is the one guy that i think the dolphins should consider trading for (and maybe O. smith). But they should give up nothing more than a 3rd rounder that could increase to a second or first round pick if Davenport has monster years. Otherwise, stick with Minor, Henry, and pick up Mack to help spell minor in short yardage situations. Also, I want to get a good look at the Russell kid this camp and preseason, he could be a dimond in the rough. ;)

Today was the funeral for Green Bay VP Mark Hatley, who died on Wednesday. Rick Spielman was going to the funeral. Obviously, there's not going to be much business discussion there. Spielman and the rest of the Green Bay people obviously have something else on their minds right now.

That's probably why there's no new news on Davenport.

And Green Bay I bet wouldn't even consider a trade unless it's for a 1st rounder OR O-gun. They need pass rush badly.

Najeh

Davenport looks to be the front runner for the rb job unless the Vikings come off of Bennett. They 1st said they would listen to all offers and then the next day said Bennett was off limits. It is a classic trade tactic. Pretend they don't want to deal to spice up the trade. Chicago is doing the same thing with A-Train, Lovie Smith said he has no interest in a trade right now. I would much rather have Bennett but I would definitely welcome Najeh.

Mr. Miyagi said:
And Green Bay I bet wouldn't even consider a trade unless it's for a 1st rounder OR O-gun. They need pass rush badly.

Ah I don't think so ...

It is already been established that Gbaja-Biamila contract would seriously hamper any thoughts of a Ogunn trade ....

Marino1983

They value Davenport and know we are in the market for a back so they will want us to overpay. I'm thinking that they want a conditional draft pick that could be a 1st if he produces. This would be way to much for a back who were not sure would be an upgrade over Travis.

How appropriate is it that a thread on such player is started by a guy with "poop" in his username...

Davenport is not coming! The packers have enough to deal with in Mackenzie holding out. Why would they want to have another hold out on their hands. And of course there's KGB's huge contract. Also, without a 2nd, our draft picks will not be traded.

Please do not trade picks or O-Gun for a RB.

If your OC is good enough you can have a sufficient running attack with the talent we have around him.

Back
Top Bottom