Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris versus Travis Etienne

Watson ( who I still think is running into more sacks than he should) and the new kid ,DJ scare me at Clemson more than Trevor...

Could you guys start a thread on Lawrence? This is a RB thread. Thanx

2018 ...all Trevor did was chunk it and those huge receivers made in ungodly catches..
That defense for Clemson is what destroyed
BAMA...
Not worried at all about Trevor...

Do you think Collins could go top 15?
No, he goes between 20-40 I believe. He could be there at 2a possibly. I don’t want Harris or Etienne until 2b. Good RBs can be found a bit later. Lots of possibilities at RB. I have stated many times the type RBs I’d covet. I think we need 2.

I’d prefer Collins to any RB in this class. 3-4 defense requires big athletic LBs, not very many this year.
I am hoping to come out of the 1st round with one of the top WR's and either Parsons or Collins.

I think it is doable.

They certainly can get one of the WR's with Houston's pick(still hoping they trade down a little if they go WR first)and I am confident Collins will make it to Miami's own pick.

If they manage to land Parsons first then it will take some doing to get one of the top three.A trade up unless Waddle falls a little bit.Or they really like Bateman or Marshall.

Dream scenario is Parsons with Houston's pick(unlikely)and one of the top 3 WR's slips to Miami.

More likely they take Chase or Smith early and Collins next.

No, he goes between 20-40 I believe. He could be there at 2a possibly. I don’t want Harris or Etienne until 2b. Good RBs can be found a bit later. Lots of possibilities at RB. I have stated many times the type RBs I’d covet. I think we need 2.
I would love to get Javonte Williams with 2b.

Can't see Etienne or Harris lasting that long and I like Williams enough to use late 2nd on him.

I agree. I think they take WR first.

Pick 2a is going to be an interesting spot.

It is tricky trying to project who will be there this early.

After the Combine and pro days we will have a much better feel for what they will be looking at.

I might take Harris at 2a, but I do agree with you. Hubbard could be a 3rd rounder and he could complement Ahmed and Gaskin.

I really want Collins. Just not sure he makes it to Miami's 1b. Obviously, I'm hoping that pick is closer to 30ish.

Houston beats the Bengals and we drop to #8 and #40. I can’t see Parsons or Chase lasting that long. Think we take Smith and Collins in the first. 2a could go a lot of different ways. Could be Harris, a center, DL, Safety, no telling there.

Keep in mind if we don't make the playoffs we'll be drafting 18 with our own pick. Collins could be there at the spot. I'd go WR with the Houston pick. Good chance either Chase or Smith is there even if Houston wins one more game. RB would have to be in the 2nd round. I like Williams if Harris is gone.

RBs I like

Etienne
Harris
Gainwell
Williams
Cook
Sermon
Hill
White
Marable
Robinson

Back