Name The ONE Thing Gase Can Do | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name The ONE Thing Gase Can Do

Yes let's fire another coach two years in and truly become the Cleveland Browns of the South. Only the Browns would fire a coach a year after he brought them to the playoffs.

Stop calling WR screens

Bench Cutler (for Moore or Fales, I dont even care)

Run more 2rb forms, or 2te sets.

When its 3rd and 10, try to go for a first down. The draw plays just arent working...

Gase is at least 5 years away from being a good head coach. He has a lot to learn. Ross is going to let this play out. This is his young Shula.
There was only 1 Shula, and Gase isn't even fit to carry his golf bag.
Any thoughts of the Fins winning the division or actually having a legit shot at winning the SB should be set aside.
I actually am very disappointed with Gase. I thought he had the goods due to all the hype about him, but we were fooled again.
He traded our all-pro RB for a 5th because he could not control the locker room? Weak man with weak people skills.
We could have had Del Rio or Coughlin. We took this wet behind the ears wonderkid instead.

Gase is at least 5 years away from being a good head coach. He has a lot to learn. Ross is going to let this play out. This is his young Shula.
There was only 1 Shula, and Gase isn't even fit to carry his golf bag.
Any thoughts of the Fins winning the division or actually having a legit shot at winning the SB should be set aside.
I actually am very disappointed with Gase. I thought he had the goods due to all the hype about him, but we were fooled again.
He traded our all-pro RB for a 5th because he could not control the locker room? Weak man with weak people skills.
We could have had Del Rio or Coughlin. We took this wet behind the ears wonderkid instead.

If your'e going to complain, at least get the draft pick correct..smh.

Best thing Gase can do is ask Ross to get rid of t-dumb and Greer

Ozzy rules!!

Biggest thing IMO is to hold players accountable for on the field mistakes. He seems to do that with off field -- trading based on lack of off field preparation, releasing because of criminal acts.....but how many guys have gotten benched because of failure to perform?

If you give up on Gase already, what does that say to the new perspective Head Coach? How serious will they take the Miami Dolphins organization?
Gase lost the players. He has zero inspiration and can't motivate anyone. Plus the High School play calling is terrible. Yes he will coach next year cause Tannehill but IMO is unlikely the following year. Think Ross make a trip to Michigan and lure in Jim harbaugh. No more games

He needs to create a line right now that can max protect so we can throw the ball down the field. Two TE's, a FB, chipping. whatever it takes

I missed us signing a quarterback that can get the ball downfield!!?? Because Cutler has trouble getting the ball 10-12 yards downfield...

Pack up the front offices desks and change the locks

Gase lost the players. He has zero inspiration and can't motivate anyone. Plus the High School play calling is terrible. Yes he will coach next year cause Tannehill but IMO is unlikely the following year. Think Ross make a trip to Michigan and lure in Jim harbaugh. No more games

If we got Harbaugh, I wonder if we'll sign Kaepernick.

Throw away the fear. That's what so much of this is based on...misplaced fear. We can't throw down the field because opponents are taking it away. Now that's a first, defenses that don't want to get beat deep. We can't throw deep because we haven't been successful throwing deep. Then by all means quit. Obviously what has happened so far is destined to keep going. Forever.

We can't risk a pass on 3rd and plenty, not when a screen or draw is available. Who knows, we might get a draw interference for a cheap first down.

We can't keep our best running back because we're scared he's a problem. Disregard that other players were shocked. They weren't paying attention to the problems. Like all the close defeats he caused.

Naturally there are always a segment of fans who will submit to anything the coach says. You don't need a press guide or public relations director anymore, not when so many fans on message boards like this will happily parrot the fear-based theme of the week, or day.

The Virginia Cavaliers were wonderfully fearless today. They had me nervous throughout. That offense didn't at all resemble the one I watched in Charlottesville last November. These Canes are among the national leaders in pass defense. Virginia scoffed. One broken play after another resulted in backs or receivers abandoning the scheme and streaking downfield, beyond the coverage. It looked like it would never stop. Or fail. There was an onside kick at 14-0 that was absolutely the correct choice as 19 point underdog. I mentioned the possibility to fans seated next to me prior to the kick. Steal another possession and touchdown and the math starts to get out of reach. That onside kick failed by inches. It took a replay review to decipher whose ball it was.

Go no huddle 4 WR sets and tire them defenses out. Late in the game the Defense will be winded and have no pass rush. WR is the strength of our Offense so let's use them.

Go no huddle 4 WR sets and tire them defenses out. Late in the game the Defense will be winded and have no pass rush. WR is the strength of our Offense so let's use them.
When Caroo and Grant are your fourth and fifth receivers, you don't have four receivers.

Back
Top Bottom